Marvel Legends Sasquatch, My best prized figure yet!

blackspidey

yeah he's pretty common around here, i left 2 at target like 20 minutes ago. The white of course is harder to get.

Yeah the variant definately isn't Wendigo, I wish they'd just gone ahead and put on a tail and a different head though.

Other than Wendigo having white fur and a tail, there isn't much difference between Wendigo and Sasquatch. I think their head/face looks similar, myself.

Wendigo (Wikipedia.org)

Sasquatch (Wikipedia.org) (Look at the close-up pic of Heather Hudson as the white Sasquatch towards the bottom of the page.)

I've got both versions, and I too use them as 2 different characters.

I really hate to see people call the white sasquatch a wendigo.

TOo bad! :( Wendigos Canadian too! :( lol

I have two MOC, and I am going to build an army of this amaizng figure.

You may wonder, "why have an army of sasquatches?"

Well, for one, I am a bigfoot enthusiast. Check out www.bfro.net it's really cool, especially the 911 call from a guy who is seeing a bigfoot in his yard as he is on the phone with the 911 operator.

Secondly, an army of sasquatches can be used as a Brood like force to take on the avengers or xmen.

Even though I traded away my White one, I think it looks pretty sweet.

From what I seem, best application of the color white ever. It is really a variant that while has the same sculpt, really shows a difference from the paint job. Hope Moonknight will have just good application of white paint as possible.

But I would like a Brown one just for the sake of the character.

I really hate to see people call the white sasquatch a wendigo.

As do I!!! @hmmm@ That just stems from people not really knowing the line they collect and the characters the figures are repreasenting!!

That'd be like collecting Star Wars figures and asking who Cewbacca was!! @smilepunch@

Oh and has been said, it can be Snowbird as Sasquatch, or Heather Hudson from Exiles as Sasquatch, but it can also be Walter Langowski when he took Snowbird's body and became a female version of himself!! Quite a weird story, but that is what was happening when I got into comics!!!

I know for a fact that the white Sasquatch and Wendigo are not the same thing, but if I want to use a white one as Wendigo in a diorama or during a battlescene, that's my perogative, since it would be my toy.

Arch

Sasquatch is da man!!!

I need a white one desperately. That way I can have a white one, which I really want. But also finish off my Apocalypse with another tenticle.

More common now to see him but very selective in what I got because some I have seen had bad paints or wart like bumps on his cheek.

Still no sign of Wendigo. BTW, does this Sasquatch match up well with the older Alpha Flight figures?

kndy

More common now to see him but very selective in what I got because some I have seen had bad paints or wart like bumps on his cheek.

Still no sign of Wendigo. BTW, does this Sasquatch match up well with the older Alpha Flight figures?

kndy

After all this discussion, you still call the variant Wendigo! @smilepunch@

I think the old Sasquatch works fine with the old Alpha Flight figures. The new one would be way out of place I think.

I know for a fact that the white Sasquatch and Wendigo are not the same thing, but if I want to use a white one as Wendigo in a diorama or during a battlescene, that's my perogative, since it would be my toy.

Arch

& if you say it on line in an open/public form and people want to correct you on it thats theres @smilepunch@

I have two MOC, and I am going to build an army of this amaizng figure.

You may wonder, "why have an army of sasquatches?"

Well, for one, I am a bigfoot enthusiast. Check out www.bfro.net it's really cool, especially the 911 call from a guy who is seeing a bigfoot in his yard as he is on the phone with the 911 operator.

Secondly, an army of sasquatches can be used as a Brood like force to take on the avengers or xmen.

Interesting concept you got there man....if not a bit odd. :P