Wild Bill custom

alleyviperelite

Here is Wild Bill with more of a cartoon look, inspired by Tenacious D The blues and browns gave me a chance to get away from all the camo I have been doing lately. Let me know what you think of him.

WildBill002.jpg

Parts List:

Head: Ripper w/VvV Wild Bill Hat

Torso: Dart

Arms: Barrel Roll

Waist: Roadblock

Legs: VvV Wild Bill

That is a great, great Wild Bill. I'd even be proud to have him in my collection. Definitely one ups any other version that Hasbro has put out.

cool but need another coat of paint all around

Care to elaborate? Each part has 2 or 3 coats of the base color and then drybrushing over that to give it the blue jean or leathery look. The skin I know is 3 coats thick and the hair as well. Please point out where the paint looks thin.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

It looks good, and I may steal this one and do something like it eventually. The only thing that is a drawback sort of, is that the head is very recognizable as Ripper even with your well done mods. That can't really be helped, and doesn't take away from it at all, so great job.

Yippe-ki-yay mother-f***er!!!

I always thought that Ripper head looked a little Brokeback Mountain, if you know what I mean. Of course, that movie wan't out then, but you can substitute the Village People or whatever. The point is pretty much the same.

The custom looks really good and I like the wash. It makes him like he just got off his horse (as in dismounted, perv) after riding a long dusty trail.

Nice work, I may have to steal your recipe as well! Great job :D

Thanks for the nice comments folks.

Even though I hate everything about Wild Bill I like this custom. Good work!

I'm actually not a big fan of Wild Bill either, not hate but just not like all that much. But looking at what I have on display the Stone Cold Wild Bill just didn't work for me and the VvV only had cool legs going for it.