V1 Snake Eyes

Cobra Command

This was my first time sculpting the straps and pouches and such so it was a learning experience but I think it turned out well. I decided to give him a dark Metallic look for them too so it didn`t look so boring as the original did. Hope you all enjoy.

WIP Pic:

10102964fd.th.jpg

Pretty much done:

10102975kt.th.jpg

10103003rb.th.jpg

A special Valentines Day shot:

10103013ie.th.jpg

Color me entirely impressed!

Man, now if this is how the SE in Comic Pack #21 had looked I wouldn't have tossed him in a parts bin! You've captured the basic elements of the figure and yet made him dynamic at the same time!

Honestly, I'd buy this figure if he were commercially available.

Brilliant work CC, love it!

I like what u did wit him works very well! All the parts do justice to begin him to life. I can't said I'm feelin the knee pad the V1 of him didn't have them ;). Man u need to let me send u styrene strip bro u keep doin these things (straps/bands) the hard way lol! It would take u not time wit the styrene to make bands, strap, watches and belts. If anyone wants/need these strips email me only and I will pick them up. Btw if I had a real computer and camera I would have beat u to this one CC LOL. I just finished my snake eyes V1 usin the comic pack #21 head and the barroll chest etc. Ok thread back to u LOL sorry.

Now THERE'S that crazy, speechless COMMANDO we all love!!

YOU....are the MASTER!!!

whacky084.gif

Wow!

Excellent work! I agree Hasbro should resculpt the original RAH line. That would be something!

JLT

Now THERE'S that crazy, speechless COMMANDO we all love!!

YOU....are the MASTER!!!

whacky084.gif

Yup! Completely Commando Style and NO Ninja crap! They really overdid him with the ninja stuff to death. I love Ninjas but enough already. Oh and Gilt, I know what you mean about the knee pads and I considered removing them but in the end I think it helps the color balance more this way. That`s pretty much why I added dark metallic highlights instead of just plain black. It also brings out the detail better too IMO.