When is this Re Activated series coming out?

Ghosts of Razgriz

So what's the deal with the release date on these figures. Previews doesn't seem to mention a word of these.

Can you provide some information about this series? I haven't heard anything about it yet.

OmegaHarbinger

It looks to be a series of repaints of older figures. The first wave includes Jim Lee Batman in a silver age color scheme (I'm all over this figure), Lobo with a newly sculpted head (originally only available in a deluxe set with Mutt and his motorcycle), First appearance Wonder Woman (I can't explain this one), Silver Age Joker (see previous), and the original Superman mold, which is quite possibly the best DCD mold ever but which has already been re-released ad-nauseum.

This wave, all I'm after is that awesome Batman and my pal, Lobo. Hopefully they'll continue this series with some more old releases. I'd love to see them release Bizarro again, but this time instead of a purple color scheme, I'd like to see him done completely in Superman colors. I know other folks are also gunning for re-releases of Cyborg Superman and Doomsday. I have both, but I wouldn't mind seeing them again perhaps even as part of a Return of Superman wave 2 set. Another favorite of mine was the deluxe Metamorpho. He's still fairly affordable on Ebay, but I'd like a plain version without all the snap on accessories, perhaps with a new head sculpt.

Not interested in them... i didn't know that Wonder Woman sold so well...

I know other folks are also gunning for re-releases of Cyborg Superman and Doomsday.

I'm one of those folks......I'd be soooooo happy if they did Cyborg Superman again. :D

I might have bought the Lobo if they hadn't remolded the head. Hopefully he'll be in the DC Superheroes line.