Marvel Icons

NightFlyer

I was wondering if perhaps the 12" Hulk would fit into the Marvel Legends line? Some artists have depictied him as being quite large and it would be sweet if it worked. Perhaps we could get a Juggernaut, an Onslaught, or a couple other heavy hitters in that size range? I realize Hasbro may not be as sneaky with their character selection, but is it possible?

100_6824.jpg

1.jpg

i love this line, what you said is true some people do use the roto cast hulk movie figure with their legends. so this one might work too

They look nice, but I'm not going to drop that kind of cash on stuff that doesn't fit in with the rest of my collection. These are just novelty items as far as I'm concerned.

I guess that Hulk would sort of be in scale with the way some artists draw him, but I still think it's a little too big for ML. A nine inch Hulk would be about right IMO.

I love it how we get half of the TNA crew right off the bat with the icons line :) Even ironman looks like his tna self, and wolvie is his astonisihing look so even he fits in :)

Odds are I'll get at least the first wave, maybe not hulk or venom though dispite how cool they are ... gota save space someplace... :S

Now if we could just get a sentry , luke and spiderwoman in the next wave I'll be one happy camper

He looks Bada$$ alright - is this the new Marvel Icons line?

yes it is

http://afigures.com/g/?mode=album&album=20...ch_Marvel_Icons

and these things looked awsome, im not a big 12' collector but these things are tempting.

Yea same here, I normaly avoid the large scale figures :S but don't fool you're self, you are gona get that cap if anything @smilepunch@

They look flipping awesome but I don't know if I can afford to get into yet another line! Man! DAmn!

These are due out when? I'm going to get Cap if they're less than $20. $12.99 seems to fit this size of figure.

I'm thinking maybe more like $14.99 to $15.99.....they just look too good to go for cheap (but it would be nice to see them go for $12.99).