Congrats 8461 Mike!

bman

*sigh* lucky bastard......the seller not the winner. he's an idiot lol

I'm gonna try to sell it for even more on eBay...

ha! wish you thought of it...

i bet i can get someone to buy it for 200$

i was joking... that isn't me. but did u guys see how much kitty is going for???

omg...

the protypes are kind of unique if u think about it... to own a "protype"... only what? 100 madE?

eh...

when the line is more mass produced it isn't as special as knowing u of a few owned it first?

what ever helps the winner sleep at night i guess.

I never really understand threads like this; I mean so what. If a guy has the money and wants to spend it on something that he wants, then what does it matter to you if he chooses to do so? For all you know, $122.50 might be chump change for him or he may have his own personal reasons for spending that amount of money. Looking at the bid history, the auction winner wasn't the only one willing to shell out some money for the figure. Me personally, I don't value the figure that much, but I'm not gonna go hate on someone and start lame topics on somone who does.

that just makes me wish everybody on that forum didn't tell the guy what was up with that.. its obvious he didn't know, he just thought he had found them first and it was no big deal..

everybody says, oh sweet, can you hook me up? He says no sorry, I can't.

but then everybody tells him that they are prototypes and early release crap... and he buys them all @lol@

so this seller has also read what happened on that forum and is using it to sell their auctions also...

oh well.. guess I am just jealous that somebody who wasn't up on their stuff didn't get them... I mean, he obviously isn't a serious collector because he only bought one to begin with.. and he didn't even know what was going on with them either... oh well.. just jealous still @lol@

wow $120+ for an action figure :o and to think the same figure will be available for then a tenth of the cost relativly soon and most likely better quality

He could be rich! So $121 is nothing to him.

Man I wish $121 was nothing to me. Even if it was I think I'd kick myself for bidding on something that will be readily available within a month or so. To tell you the truth I really want Stealth Iron Man but I can't bring myself to pay ebay prices. So I hover like a hawk and try to find HTF and Variant figures at a good price then I can trade them for Stealth Iron Man - who is incidentally going for like close to $80 now on ebay #WTF# - O well here's to being wealthy #party#

LOL, making fun of somebody who you think overpaid for something does not necessarily make you jealous. If the guy can afford it, then good for him...but that doesn't change the fact that he paid $120 for a figure he could get in a fews weeks for $8.00. Having a lot of disposable income does not preclude them from being a moron.

that just makes me wish everybody on that forum didn't tell the guy what was up with that.. its obvious he didn't know, he just thought he had found them first and it was no big deal..

everybody says, oh sweet, can you hook me up? He says no sorry, I can't.

but then everybody tells him that they are prototypes and early release crap... and he buys them all @lol@

so this seller has also read what happened on that forum and is using it to sell their auctions also...

oh well.. guess I am just jealous that somebody who wasn't up on their stuff didn't get them... I mean, he obviously isn't a serious collector because he only bought one to begin with.. and he didn't even know what was going on with them either... oh well.. just jealous still @lol@

Agreed. I guess that's what I was trying to get at. Even though they're just prototypes, it still kinda bugs me that he bought them JUST to sell them. If that happened to me, I'd trade equally on here for something else I actually wanted. I don't know, whatever, guess that's the way the cookie crumbles. No matter how much I agree/disagree about it, it won't change what he's doing. More power to him.

Congrats 8461Mike you paid $122.50 for a figure that will be available to all within a couple of months so how's it feel?

Final Ebay winning bid click here!!

It still really bugs me that he didn't rotate that pic... @grumpy@