Toy Fair pictures!

Psycho_JOhnny

Man, I really like what I saw, the Modok wave looks impressive, but I don't know what happened with Spider Woman, she doesn;'t have articulations :

http://afigures.com/g/?mode=view&album=200...ize=800&start=0

Is she a pack in or something ?. Also I didn't know there was a House Of M boxset, I so want that set. Beta Ray looks amazing. I can't wait to get all these.

So any release dates for wach wave and set ? I hope they don't hit at the same time, because I would die of a heart attack.

JOhnny

Spiderwoman and Wasp were mock-ups of how they were to appear. Mere statues fashioned into the design, painted, web-wings attached, etc. I think they look great and with the improvements in the female body sculpts this year, articulation shouldn't hinder them too much. I am curious how they'll do Jessica Drew's web-wings and would like to see short hair on the Wasp. All the Avenger women have long hair so I like that Wasp's short hair stands out, y'know?

I'd estimate these release dates for ML, based on the cards I saw and my memory's accuracy:

ML 13: Bring on the Bad Guys/Onslaught Series - April 06

ML Giant-Man Series: Wal-Mart Exclusive - April 06

ML 14: Mojo Series - July 06

ML Young Avengers/Monsters Boxed Sets: July 06

ML 15: MODOK Series - October/November 06

I feel like House of M Boxed Set is September 06, but don't quote me.

No clue when the two-packs would hit, but SOMEWHERE between April and July. Maybe the first wave (Cap/Skull/Strucker, Hulk/Leader, Kingpin/DD) in May and the second wave (Iron Man/Mandarin, Wolvie/Sabretooth, Punisher/Jigsaw) in or around November, maybe December, so they make the Christmas list???

Iam sure that Spiderwoman is just a prototype.

Yup very very very early mockup :P

that entire wave though really does nothing for me ...

aside from MK who I really want :)

& the thor guy who I just want cause he looks cool :P

the baf is even MEH to me THough well done these charecters just do jack all for me I guess :S

hopefull there will be a few more though that pop up that I like in this wave, is there a list out yet for it?.. Cause I only count 5 figures in it :S

Why Jigsaw has a stitched up Punisher uniform ?

JOhnny

he's in a 2-pack with punisher and jigsaw wore that in one of the punisher story archs awhile back.

Man, I really like what I saw, the Modok wave looks impressive, but I don't know what happened with Spider Woman, she doesn;'t have articulations :

http://afigures.com/g/?mode=view&album=200...ize=800&start=0

Is she a pack in or something ?. Also I didn't know there was a House Of M boxset, I so want that set. Beta Ray looks amazing. I can't wait to get all these.

So any release dates for wach wave and set ? I hope they don't hit at the same time, because I would die of a heart attack.

JOhnny

the wave 15 figs i belive are early protos without having the articulation yet added.