Seller warning!

Mr Nobody

AVOID dealing with an Ebayer caled bigbaldandsexy (he's best known for selling ML customs there). I totally got hosed on a ML Sentinel to the tune of $40.50 shipped. If anyone's dealt successfully with the guy and can provide me an address thru PM, PLMK! I'm gonna let USPS deal with this guy!

sorry to here about that dude. I've seen some of that guys listings before.....how did he hose you?

yeah tell us what happened...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=6030863968

is that the auction?

If so, then how can this guy justify that being a 'custom'??? Unless he is just using the term loosely, which I dont think he is because he says he welcomes 'constructive criticism' on his customs.

But all it looks like is the sentinel straight from the ML 10 packs. WTF?

is that the auction?

If so, then how can this guy justify that being a 'custom'??? Unless he is just using the term loosely, which I dont think he is because he says he welcomes 'constructive criticism' on his customs.

That part just sounded like a generic tag he uses.....the discription of the auction doesn't suggest its a custom figure.

is that the auction?

That part just sounded like a generic tag he uses.....the discription of the auction doesn't suggest its a custom figure.

Hmm, I was kind of thinking that, but then he has this line in there:

"Constructive critisism is always welcome and would be appreciated to make my custom jobs better"

That is incredibly shifty. I think what it is is that he uses the same lines in all his auctions that are similar to this (you can look in his feedback and check the other auctions [i was really bored at work today lol]). He has the same type-o in several of the auctions:

"This auction if for a Marvel Legends SERIES 10 SENTINEL figure"

Huge grammatical error. Spread over several auctions. What a tard! @loll@

This guy is actually a member of my CASE Files, so yes, please tell me what transpired. I try to keep all of my memebers on the up-and-up.

I 'won' a completed Sentinel and sent payment the next day. He then says to cancel that payment since he switched ISP's. No problem, cancelled that payment and sent one to his new Paypal addy. So two weeks and no show, sent a courtesy email asking for a status. Got a reply after new years citing a 'delay' (no reason given). I later noticed the first cancelled payment to his 'old' ISP still stuck in limbo, so I asked him to unlock that one to get my funds (but that might have been Paypal's fault, but it's possible he actually got twice that amount from me!). Come to find out he's now unregistered at Paypal, and looking through his recent sold items was ANOTHER Sentinel with a BIN of the same payment I sent him (end price on my auction was $31.00 + $9.50 for shipping, and no, he had no figures customized from anything in the Sentinel wave, so I doubt it was a 'spare'). Big surprise, not responding to my emails anymore, either. Needless to say, I'm beyond steamed at this point. My only recourse is if I can get his mailing address, since I can't do anything with a cancelled Paypal account, and get USPS involved.

Avoid this guy if you're mulling it over.

it sucks that he's not responding to you. if you talk to paypal they should be able to help you out. they can tell you the status of the payment in question, what exactly happened, and since you paid through them, they are usually pretty good at refunding money that was paid to deadbeat sellers. call thier customer service hot line at 1-402-935-2050

sorry to here about that dude. I've seen some of that guys listings before.....how did he hose you?

yeah tell us what happened...

is that the auction?

But all it looks like is the sentinel straight from the ML 10 packs. WTF?

Firetongue,

The auction in that link is the one where I think he resold it on me.

Here's my auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...13639%26fvi%3D1

Pics look familiar?

I've had too much going on the past few weeks to keep tabs on a thieving schmuck like this guy. That's on his karma, not mine. Still don't like being ripped off, though.

I just messaged the bidder on that other auction and asked for his help. Here's to hope.

I'll keep you guys posted.