Wow The Dragon Hawk

obiprime

Well after seeing Hit n Run v1 in the back seat,still think if you removed the front seat he`d fit.

He`d be really layed back though we`ve seen that sort of seating in so many hasbro vehicles in the past,so nothing new there really.

So I still say it`s pretty easy to do it to fit a 3 3/4 figure :D

ja

Steel Bonnet

I concur with the sentiments. Hasbro had a chance to bring 3.75 back into the fold and wasted it with 2.5. The 'Hawk looks amazing and I could see it as an updated Osprey for the 21st century. This does make me angry knowing that minis don't really sell that well from what I could tell yet under an S6 banner, and the acceptance of the cartoon by kids, 3.75 would have been a reasonable supplement.

Here's hoping for good news at New Orleans.

Yes it is possible to make a 3 3/4 fit. But for it to look right It will require customizing a new canopy. And not everybody has the time or talent to pull that off. If im convinced it could work i might try an open air canopy like the original skyHawk.

dragonhawk-4_jpg.jpg

I must say that that is an awsome looking vehicle. I guess I agress with most of the comments and wish it was larger.

While I don't care what scale Hasbro wants to make new figures and vehicles. I feel they should stop dissing the 3 3/4 group. And just like with Sigma 6 This scale will have some pretty cool things but I won't buy them either. My reason is simple. They just don't fit into the collection that I have aquired and I am not about to start a new one. I have to much time and money sunk in the one I have and love right now.

Bottom line is as with all Joe lines I wish them success in this area too.

yeah this is the final straw, finally some decent looking vehicles but there made for stupid small unarticulated figs, those crappy figures belong to star wars. one of the fundamental aspects of gijoe was the poseability of the figure. look at all those toy lines back in the day, most were bricks, gijoe was different. the new vehicles save for a few have been garbage. these look great but dont fit. sorry i am not going to spend 30 + on the dragonhawk. those little unarticulated wastes of plastic belong to the star wars unleashed line.

Yes it is possible to make a 3 3/4 fit. But for it to look right It will require customizing a new canopy.

It's a pity there weren't some visionaries who could have come up with some way to have two plastic moldings for the seating--a double seater for 2.5 scale or a single seat for 3.75 scale. Then whoever purchased it could snap into place the seat of the scale they desired and they'd be good to go. The vehicle would be marketable to both 2.5 and 3.75 scales, rather than being limited to a single one. Good idea or no?

Yes it is possible to make a 3 3/4 fit. But for it to look right It will require customizing a new canopy.

It's a pity there weren't some visionaries who could have come up with some way to have two plastic moldings for the seating--a double seater for 2.5 scale or a single seat for 3.75 scale. Then whoever purchased it could snap into place the seat of the scale they desired and they'd be good to go. The vehicle would be marketable to both 2.5 and 3.75 scales, rather than being limited to a single one. Good idea or no?

Meh... I'd say no. The vehicle itself would still look undersized. It's scale in relation to the new-sized figures is one of the reasons I like it (but won't buy it - I said scale in RELATION).

The Dragon Hawk would make a killer Cobra vehicle.

Yep thats what I was thinking too. I'M tempted to Cobra Blue one and 3 3/4 size it. But Ill have to see one up close with Troopers In it to see if the scale will work or not.

I think you are somewhat bitter. :) The root of the issue is that the R&D funding that goes to S6, in the minds of many of the Anti-S6 camp, should rightfully be going to the 3/3/4 team. That way we get new vehicles, sculpts, etc. No Frankenfigures and more new characters.

I think it really irks a few users is that Hasbro took away a 3/3/4 line that was lukewarm in the collector community anyway and replaced it with a complete departure of scale/style.

Well....having you remind me of THAT, I guess it's not entirely correct to suggest I'm not a teensy-bit "bitter" about the development of Sigma Six, at the expense of our 3 3/4" line (or at least the LACK of expense being put towards it now..as much?) ^_^

Since there aren't too many customizers out there, that are molding their own figures for customizing into GREAT looking G.I.Joes, I guess it's not such a bad thing, to have Hasbro "frankenjoeing" their own stuff for us. As long as it looks great..I don't care that much about it right now, and the new head sculpts help as well.

I wish they were putting this kind of live back into the 3 3/4 scale, even if they wanted to do a whole Sigma Six theme or whatever. But it does look cool. I by-passed the 8 inch scale but I may very well get sucked into the new stuff. I'll have to see how my will-power, and bank book, is doing when these hit the shelves.