ML Maverick

catter

I think he's a fairly likely candidate if ML stays the same once Hasbro takes over. Maybe by wave 17 or so.

Blob I think is a sure bet if the line keeps up, but sadly I think that craptacular Avalanche from the X-men line may be it for him. Customizing may be the only way to get an Avalanche that actually goes with the other Brotherhood figures.

Either Maverick and Silver Fox would appear in a Weapon X boxed set with Wolverine, Sabretooth, and maybe another X-23 or whoever else was part of the project...

Or we could see Maverick in a later wave. And I think Blob would more likely appear as a build-a-figure, as I'd put him in a similar category to Mojo.

Wave 16:

Maverick

Avalanche

Spiral

Quicksilver

Tigra

Black Knight

Blob (Build-a-figure)

How does that sound?

Either Maverick and Silver Fox would appear in a Weapon X boxed set with Wolverine, Sabretooth, and maybe another X-23 or whoever else was part of the project...

Or we could see Maverick in a later wave. And I think Blob would more likely appear as a build-a-figure, as I'd put him in a similar category to Mojo.

Wave 16:

Maverick

Avalanche

Spiral

Quicksilver

Tigra

Black Knight

Blob (Build-a-figure)

How does that sound?

Id love a Maverick fig, pre -Agent Zero era. Also Domino would be a nice fit for the line. ....And isnt Quicksilver part of ML15?

I wonder...

But he'll probably have a Hasbro label on it. lol

Wave 16:

Maverick

Avalanche

Spiral

Quicksilver

Tigra

Black Knight

Blob (Build-a-figure)

How does that sound?

Id love a Maverick fig, pre -Agent Zero era. Also Domino would be a nice fit for the line. ....And isnt Quicksilver part of ML15?

It looks like Mandarin was bumped to a 2 pack and Quicksilver was dropped. He's not listed in the lineup for Wave 15 anymore. So it doesn't look good.

Wave 16:

Maverick

Avalanche

Spiral

Quicksilver

Tigra

Black Knight

Blob (Build-a-figure)

How does that sound?

It looks like Mandarin was bumped to a 2 pack and Quicksilver was dropped. He's not listed in the lineup for Wave 15 anymore. So it doesn't look good.

According to a psot I just saw from Adrian, Quicksilver is still in ML15 and Mandarin is in fact been moved to the 2-packs. This is supposed to be news straight from toybiz.

According to a psot I just saw from Adrian, Quicksilver is still in ML15 and Mandarin is in fact been moved to the 2-packs. This is supposed to be news straight from toybiz.

I definitely hope so........... but it just made sense, since the 13th and 14th waves are six figure waves, and MODOK couldn't really be broken into that many parts, that with Mandarin dropped they'd probably drop another to get it to 6 figures. But I hold out hope that Quicksilver lives on...

Wave 16:

Maverick

Avalanche

Spiral

Quicksilver

Tigra

Black Knight

Blob (Build-a-figure)

How does that sound?

That's the same question I had... :o

Maverick was part of the Weapon X experiments

Im pretty sure his powers are that he can absorb whatever hit him and use it in a form of kinetic energy he also has a lot of guns and a sick uniform

I have a question when is hasbro gonna start making ML(what wave are they starting with)

thats the maverick i would want from his series

by the way wats maverick up to now I know he was agent zero but thats it

He's in that "Weapon X: Days of future now" mini series.

Last I saw of him was that same mini (a disapointing mini at that). I did see his name on the list of newly de-powered mutants that Wizard had in the mag a couple months ago. So there's another kick to the groin for the fans of Maverick.

thats the maverick i would want from his series

by the way wats maverick up to now I know he was agent zero but thats it

He's in that "Weapon X: Days of future now" mini series.

Last I saw of him was that same mini (a disapointing mini at that). I did see his name on the list of newly de-powered mutants that Wizard had in the mag a couple months ago. So there's another kick to the groin for the fans of Maverick.

I don't know about mav loseing his power for long... They ressurected Doop didn't they.