New Information On G.I. Joe First 4 Figures Bust

OptimusPrime2005

Thanks for the images and info, but I do not know about the dusk with vvsV Duke and VvsV Cobra Commander, the Optimus Prime with Snake Eyes is cool, but what is with the cobra logo on Prime? I must have missed this concept/comic story line?

Was part of Image/DDP's GiJoe/Transformers 1 Cobra Commander had control of almost all the Transformers and Optimus was a Hiss Tank. Pretty cool story, at least I enjoyed it.

Thanks for the story line and the explanation.

Thanks for the images and info, but I do not know about the dusk with vvsV Duke and VvsV Cobra Commander, the Optimus Prime with Snake Eyes is cool, but what is with the cobra logo on Prime? I must have missed this concept/comic story line?

The Cobra Logo'ed Prime is from the first Devil's Due produced G.I. Joe/Transformers comic series,they went with a storyline that stated what if Cobra had found the Ark before the Transformers had awakened,thus giving the terrorist organization brand new technology and allowing them to utilizing the Transformers' transforming powers to transform into Cobra vehicles.Prime here was scanned in so he would transformer into a red Cobra HISS tank,a few other Autobots like Ratchet and Ironhide I believe also turned into HISS tanks, though they were black.Starscream turned into Cobra Commander's personal Night Raven as well as being his personal bodyguard/companion.Dreamwave did a Transformers/G.I. Joe comic series that was based during World War II,with Cobra taking the place of the Nazis and G.I. Joe being an elite squad sent to take them out.Amongst this,Cobra discovers and learns to control the Transformers and the Autobots are awakened by the Allies and team up with G.I. Joe to defeat Cobra.