Merged Topics from Toy Fair

MARVEL7o7

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope these are just the same early production releases or whatever that the other people have been finding :S I want a wildchild with my aoa sabertooth lol!

I got your PM.I'm just trying to work out how much a WU money tranfer is going to cost me.I dont have a PP account.

OK, cool! Did you want all of the ones discussed?

That kang is awesome, im liking the ff animated hulk. Gives hope to seeing another hulk v thing animated battle in the new series.

Out of all of them the Hulk was probable the best. The flamed on Torch was ok too.

ahahha sweet !

http://afigures.com/g/?mode=view&album=200...ize=800&start=0

house of M toys!

Getting all these new based figures must be a new tred :D I hope they do the entire FF HOM set, cause that was the best thing to come out of hom imo :P

Edited by synch

Whoa! Where the heck did this wave come from! Oooooh that HOM Ironman is looking sweeeeeeet! Is it just 4 figures in this boxset?

Thanks for the links man. For the most part the figures look really good. Even though Ms. Marvel there I'm looking forward to her the most and Kitty as well. :)

Kang is looking good. Will look good next to an Iron Lad for sure.

(Why, he is perfect to be in FFC, his ancestor is Mr. Fantastic)

Dragon Man looks stunning too.

Invisible Woman is a must get to replace the ugly box one.

HT I will stick to Movie one with FFC wave one's head.

Thing I might get this one.

Planning to get Wave one Reed just to fit in with the whole team.

Start cranking out new waves, Mole Man, Black Bolt, Terrax, Klaw and all them Inhumans. Start cranking Toybiz!!!