collecting code?

KENNY GUIDO

Kenny You shouldn't be bitching about a figure that was taken from your friends cart. I have no sympathy for what happens to you or any of your fellow stashing buddies. You come here to brag how you and your buddies screw everyone out of getting anything new because you hide them and then want others to feel bad because there was someone out there more ruthless than you or your buddies @loll@ If it happend to anyone else in this forum or to anyone they knew I would feel bad but not for your buddies or you Kenny @loll@ For most there may be a collecting code but you have let everyone here know a long time ago that you are above the rules. @l@

do you know whats even funnier? that you come to my threads to post. whats the matter? your rubber doll isnt giving you much attention? @loll@

right now, we dont care. weve been stashing all the scorches and clones that we get our hands on. we got about 20 stashed so far.

as for the guy who grabbed the figure, he'll get his. we havent seen him yet, but I feel really bad for him when we do. @firedevil@

go stick to watching 30 year old half naked men groping each other and stay out of my threads, mkay?@moon@

Oh poor little Kenny. I'm sorry Did I hurt you little feelings? @loll@ Oh that was your rubber doll remember? You offered to lend it to me ,but I said no after you were so rough with it and put a hole in it. As for the guy that grabbed the figure I highly doubt a COWARD like you who does nothing but talk big will do anything to him. For a stasher Kenny, you should understand that what goes around comes around. Now go cry to your MOMMY some more about how I posted in your thread again @loll@

Edited by TOYMAN65

Oh poor little Kenny. I'm sorry Did I hurt you little feelings? @loll@ As for the guy that grabbed the figure I highly doubt a COWARD like you who does nothing but talk big will do anything to him. For a stasher Kenny, you should understand that what goes around comes around. Now go cry to your MOMMY some more about how I posted in your thread again @loll@

hey, I think your rubber doll is leaking. you better go fix her up so you can practice some cool wrestling moves on her! @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@