DC SuperHeroes at Toyfair

snowserpent

I think Bizarro and Doomsday (who posed Doomsday like that anyways?) look awesome. Compared to wave 1, they don't even look like they're from the same line when you look at all the articulation lacking on Bane & Croc.

Too bad Darkseid wasn't shown. I hope there's another Supergirl down the line with her new costume, I hate the white t-shirt & red Doc Martens.

That Superman looks AMAZING!

That Superman looks AMAZING!

I like the Supes, Bizarro, and Doomsday, but the SuperGirl face just doesn't look right. Not a huge fan of that costume either. Wish they would have shown more, but there are pics in the Feb. issue of Lee's Toy Review. Darkseid looks pretty good.

And whats with the picture of Croc's crotch?...try saying that 3 times fast...lol

They all really look good, but man Supergirl is a let down for me.....her face and arms just don't look right at all.....kinda a shame as she was the one I was looking forward to the most. :(

They look great! Im excited!

I did not like them at first but I'm digging that sinestro and manhunter robot now :) I just hope we get an original version down the line too :)

Its kinda neat having sinestro in his GL outfit as well, since he is normly done in his bad guy outfit :P

That Bizarro is better than the first DCD. Doomsday is the best that he has ever been and the Supes looks cool.

Darkseid should have been shown and its not a good sign that he wasn't imo. Where was the Bats wave? Why only have one wave out?

These and more questions unanswered at a toyfair near you.

Darkseid, Doomsday & Bizarro blow away their DCDirect counterparts! I'm so getting all 3 when they come out! That Darkseid "IS" the definitive Darkseid figure!

That Bizarro is better than the first DCD. Doomsday is the best that he has ever been and the Supes looks cool.

Darkseid should have been shown and its not a good sign that he wasn't imo. Where was the Bats wave? Why only have one wave out?

These and more questions unanswered at a toyfair near you.

I think DCD has by far the better versions of Bizzaro and Doomsday, especially the colors on Bizzaro.

Mattels Darkseid however looks more better than DCD.

Edited by azrael23

I am the only one who noticed the new sculpt Batman, better then the series one release ( who looks like he is playing where's my wiener), they really goofed by leaving out the ball joint neck.

I noticed it as well, but man that utility belt is damn weird. I think it looked better in Lee's Toy Review. Hey Captain where in Canada are u located?

Edmonton, Alberta, and where in Canada are u from Bman.

Leaf country! @firedevil@ lol, actually I'm in Hong Kong right now but will be back next week with lots of goodies! Check out my post at

banned under Canadian Toy Mounties and you will see I'm bringing back a few Mattel Attack Armour Batmans for my bros in Canada @can@

If I ever in my life end up seeing these, I will buy them. But I'm not gonna run out to the stores looking for these things, they just aren't too interesting. I agree that with just Superman and Batman, this line isn't any good, even if that is all that they are allowed to make.