Superman Returns Action Figure Pics!!

bman

I really like the regular 5" Superman figure, I like that you can see the textures of the suit from the film. I'm very happy it's in scale with the Batman Begins figures. It would be great if there's one version with the same articulation as the Collectors Edition Batman Begins figure that was in ToyFare. I'm also glad there is another villian besides Luthor.

I couldn't help but notice that Supes is fighting Metallo in the Rock'em Sock'em game being released, I hope there will be a 5" figure of him also (if he does turn out to be in the film).

ERrr.... forgot to add * POSSIBLE SPOILERS* lol... I agree with you about the part of the s suit textures and such, but I honestly like the 6 inch scale better. Afterall I already have quite a few Marvel Movie figs. Btw did they ever come out with a super articulated Batman Begins Batman figure? If so what was the size?

Oh I agree with you that a 6" scale is way better, but since the Begins line is 5", I glad Superman is as well. At least for me anyways, I can display my BB & SR figures together on the same shelf.

At least there's the DC Superheroes line for the 6" figures.

No they didn't come out with a super articulated BB figure, it's just that the Collectors Edition fig had extra ball jointed shoulders & hips, ankle and torso articulation that the regular one didn't. It wasn't perfect, but I thought it was good enough and hopefully there'll be a similar Superman fig.

I was hoping that the Superman figure on the cover of ToyFare was going to be 6", but he looks more like a 12" figure. :(

I'm also glad there is another villian besides Luthor.

There IS no other villain than luthor... if you are referring to the black guy with the krypto-gun look again its kevin spacy as a black man.

http://photos.superherotimes.com/showphoto...o=8563&cat=1040

see?

as for the hyperposable crap supes, it COULD be a 2up. mattel used to do this with MOTU where they show a huge version of a figure that is later released as a 6inch fig

im only speculating tho

A. In the toys and card art, the guy looks really young; these look like SuperBOY figures.

B. The toys make me really dislike what they did with the costume, the tiny S looks silly, and the dark, dark red does not fit the character.

C. 5" poorly articulated moviefigures make me think of 1991.

D. I think that's the 12" figure from the movie.

Looks like Mattels just repeating what they did to Batman Begins with SUperman Returns.

The Clark Kent to Superman figure was a really nice idea, but the cloth clothes just doesnt look right....

http://photos.superherotimes.com/showphoto...o=8552&cat=1040

monday morning... after a night of binge drinkin at the local bar the "ace o' clubs"

he only went there after finding out lois had a kid while he was away...

lois is now a slut

good job bryan singer

clark: why didnt some tell me my 'S' was so small?

monday morning... after a night of binge drinkin at the local bar the "ace o' clubs"

I hope thats the official explanation as well. How else could they expect to pass off that figure as anything but complete crap? And whats with Lex as a black guy? I hope its not an actual movie character because that fig looks just like Spacey....only black.

They just don't look like Superman to me...now the DC Superheroes mold...THAT'S Superman...

To me at least.

They just don't look like Superman to me...now the DC Superheroes mold...THAT'S Superman...

To me at least.

@hmmm@ @hmmm@ I totally agree! I'll pass on the figure.

To me:

1 - I don't like the silly tiny S and boot is ugly.

2 - That dark red on Supe is not fitting to the character. He looks evil @firedevil@

They still look like crap! :S

I'll get it for it's the very articulated and I can do a Marvel vs. DC (Superman vs. Hulk) diorama or something....wish I could swap the head from another Superman figure.

kndy