Happywell TF's Are Coming To Town!

madman1366

Well it looks like those Happywell Alternators-like TF's will coming to a store near you sometime soon.

http://www.tformers.com/article.php?sid=5546&mode=flat

That's great news for those of us who have wanted to get these for so long. I'm sure kitbashers are going to have a blast with these guys, I can't wait to see what they do!

Hopefully we'll get some more info about who might be carrying them and when sometime soon.

Well it looks like those Happywell Alternators-like TF's will coming to a store near you sometime soon.

http://www.tformers.com/article.php?sid=5546&mode=flat

That's great news for those of us who have wanted to get these for so long. I'm sure kitbashers are going to have a blast with these guys, I can't wait to see what they do!

Hopefully we'll get some more info about who might be carrying them and when sometime soon.

Damn skippy, we'll be having a blast. :D

I just wonder how much they're gonna cost....

I imagine they'll be more than reasonably priced. I'd be surprised if they cost more than $15. The Galaxy Defender toys were dirt cheap, so I don't expect these to be much more.

Yeah, but the GDs were just generic KO's. The Road Bots have lights, sounds and vehicle licenses.

I know, that's why I think between $15-$20 and not the $5-$10 that most of the Galaxy Defender toys cost.

They may be better quality but they're still a rather generic brand so they shouldn't be all that expensive.

These are not knock-offs of existing Transformers toys, but all new vehicles and molds that are not made by Hasbro / Takara.

How can they even state that?

Lets see here a car(different vehicle companies) that turns into a Robot... Theres no connection what so ever..

Edited by nomadofthewaves

these aren't knock off's, but more rip offs if you were to call them anything.. the company just took an idea and did their own thing with it, none of the cars are the same, nor are any of the transformations.. they are simliar, and pretty much copied from different parts of different alternators, but that's not illegal or bootlegging or anything.

I would really like to get a bunch of these, especially since they are 1:18 scale! :D :D :D

I think the land cruiser one is crap, but the rest all look awesome

these aren't knock off's, but more rip offs if you were to call them anything.. the company just took an idea and did their own thing with it, none of the cars are the same, nor are any of the transformations.. they are simliar, and pretty much copied from different parts of different alternators, but that's not illegal or bootlegging or anything.

I would really like to get a bunch of these, especially since they are 1:18 scale! :D :D :D

I think the land cruiser one is crap, but the rest all look awesome

Not even rip offs. Competition is more like it. They should make a Skyline GT-R since Hasbro won't. they should even make an RX-7.

Woo-hoo! The Happy Wells are here! More Supra power power for all. I hope that we get that third one that's been seen.....though, with Alternator Mirage, that may not be happening. Oh well...I'm down for swords AND guns, though that lance would rock.