ML 2 pack reviews

CHA

Sweet lord the close up pics of red skull are actually worse. What happened to the green jumpsuit classic type skull? When did he play football? I just don't like to think there is a big shoulderpad red skull out there striking fear into the hearts of bad guys who dress well.

Cap is ok but not worth the 2 pack. Not a vigilante fan so not snatching daredevil and the big boy..though he did lend hope to a blob figure...sigh..stupid hasbro.

Only good 2 pack is a hulk VS leader 2 pack. Classic 80s lookign hulk..the good version of leader. all around thank god they got 1 right.

And cap like i said is ok.

Nice pics though.

Chad

Thanks for the links man. :)

I really like Cap and King Pin.....not really digging DD or Red Skull though.

I want some of whatever that reviewer was smoking when he gave Red Skull high marks. Probably the same stuff whoever at TB picked that costume was on. That figure looks like sh*t. If it weren't for the definitive Captain America in that 2-pack, I'd be passing.

That DD is just awful.

I hope that they atleast change that disgusting bright orange/red color.He should be painted a deep crimson red.

I want some of whatever that reviewer was smoking when he gave Red Skull high marks. Probably the same stuff whoever at TB picked that costume was on. That figure looks like sh*t. If it weren't for the definitive Captain America in that 2-pack, I'd be passing.

That's the odd thing with me.........I don't mind the look of the Red Skull. At least there's a POSEABLE Red Skull now coming.

Heck, if the suit is that awful, one could always attempt a transfer to one of the Plan B Special Forces WW2 Nazi soldier bodies. Might even be easily do-able.

It would be nice to have Cap and Kingpin in the same pack..don't even want that Daredevil.

Ah the Redskull..what's up with those shoulder pads or suit. I would prefer Red Skull in his Nazi suit but with better articulation since the first one was bad..barely could stand.

Hey..looks like toybiz took some notes from Jin's Mod a few months back and redone the Ultimate Cap just like his!!

That cap is sweet!!! Red Skull should have used he nazi suit, he reminds me to that "Access" guy, from the MArvel/DC Crossover. I´ll have to wait and see DD/kingpin in person to make my final decision. Hulk/Leader has my money for sure.

does anyone know why fwooshnet isnt working? for you guys it is but not for me?

I don't know. I'm having the exact same issues. I've not been able to get to fwooshnet.com since last night. It says that it can't find the url.

Are they migrating to a different server? If so, then that would explain it. The IP address probably hasn't propagated to the East Coast of the internet yet.

I would love to see these. Anyone feel like hosting the pics somewhere until we can access fwooshnet?

Try this Fwooshnet The site is up....

Nope, doesn't work for me. It brings up a generic "The page cannot be displayed." Makes me wonder how many people are having this issue. I can access anything on the internet, except anything at fwooshnet.com. Been like that since last night. Like I said, I can understand if they changed servers or something, propegation will make the new server available to some people and not others.

Also, I've clear my browsers cache, so it's not a caching issue. I'm sure it will be accessible eventually...with all of the ML news and the ToyFair coverage, though, it's a terrible time for something liek this to happen.

HOLY CRAP! I can't believe he opened them.. I would never, considering what they are-- prototypes.

Anyways, as is, I love Cap and Kingpin.. both will instantly become two of my favorite ML figures.

DD is a bit of a dissappointment, I hope they make the red darker to match his boots and gloves.

Red skull is just kinda weird.. not sure what to think