Toy Biz really pumping out the product at the end!

Fakeor

heyo!

Just think its intersting that Toy Biz is really pumping out the stuff here in its final hours. I was originally wondering when I heard of the pass marvel made to Hasbro, that Toy Biz would just putter out a thing or two before the end of the year and that would be that. But here we are at the begining of Feb, and already he have ML 11, 12 out and now the Wal-Mart Exclusives, and the face off packs and the box sets. Not to mention that ML 13 is probably only 5 or 6 weeks from showing somewhere in the world. I NOW have no doubt that they will reach ML15 before the end, and quite honestly I bet we get even more that we dont even know about. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Oh and P.S. if you find any extra WM ML out there lemme know! :)

FAKEOR

Maybe Hasbro will be f'ing up the line and TB wants as much business as possible before it switches hands. All I know is I'm going to wait and see what Hasbro has in store. If the ML scale is different then I'm done and this coming year I'm buying extra stock load of MLs for customs.

If anything toybiz is just making sure things get done in what ever factorys they are made at before it switches to hasbros... cause if they don't get them done then the retailers are out of luck and that would be bad for the line ...

& allso...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BYE BYE :(

lol my poor cash nooooooooooooooo!

If your refering to the wal-mart exclusives according to toy biz that case that was found in kansas was apprently never suppoed to go to retail. It was a preproduction case sent for some retailer function. So in essence the person that scored those figures has obtained a 1 of a kind find, I can only imagine how much those will go for if they end up on ebay.

If your refering to the wal-mart exclusives according to toy biz that case that was found in kansas was apprently never suppoed to go to retail. It was a preproduction case sent for some retailer function. So in essence the person that scored those figures has obtained a 1 of a kind find, I can only imagine how much those will go for if they end up on ebay.

If he's smart enough not to open anymore and keep em MOC!!!

@loll@

Aren't they opened already? lol

as crazy as people seem to be like scarlet witch going for $1000 at 1 time, I wouldnt be surprised if he would still get alot of money with em being opened. The final versions will be different cause these werent finished products apprently.

Every year in early February Wal-mart has a meeting in Kansas City for ALL levels of management, from CEO to store manager. They discuss their upcoming year and show off some hot items.

Wal-mart ordered these promos from Toy Biz Worldwide(not Toy Biz), that's why Jesse and the gang here didn't know about it. It would seem that Juggernaut wasn't included in the assortment's early batch. Probably because he is just a repaint and not a brand new figure. So no one who gets any of these early figures will be able to finish Giant Man most likely until the regular release.

This does show a good thing though that everyone should realize. Wal-mart ordered a special promo of these items to show ALL their people. That means they think these are going to be great sellers and will have ordered these like crazy. These should be showing up in full force when the time comes, not spottily like regular ML waves.

Well if I were TB, I'd squeeze as much money in the remaining days as possible too!

So let me get this correct, the line shouldn't be out yet, that was just a mistake or the line won't be made at all? It still will be made eventually right? I sure hope so, I want my Giantman!

So let me get this correct, the line shouldn't be out yet, that was just a mistake or the line won't be made at all? It still will be made eventually right? I sure hope so, I want my Giantman!

Still getting made. Just early promotional product for a Walmart corporate meeting.