First pics of the Wal-Mart wave!!!

presterjohn

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well to all the neigh sayers i guess he just gave all the non beleviers the finger!! They look awesome....looks like feet and hands are part of the BAF too

Good for him! What does it take for some of you people to believe someone got the Wakmart wave already? Sheesh! There, he showed you pics of them loose & out of the packaging! That enough proof for you naysayers yet!

you never know see what happened with the FF box se tthat came out last year

Ok, so he says he's from Kansas???

ok just so u know he does noot have them in hand. those are from the toyfair. and friend of mine went and a says that the table was set up almost the same way.

What?? Toy Fair hasn't started yet!! If it has they usually don't have carpet on the floor!! @smilepunch@

Sweet. He has a pic of the Unmasked DD and Black suit knigpin. Any news as to whether or not thats the variant or regular.

so they are set up right next to the justice league figures aye? and they are scattered on the carpeted floor opened. great setup they got at that there toy fair.

ok just so u know he does noot have them in hand. those are from the toyfair. and friend of mine went and a says that the table was set up almost the same way.

Set up the same way? You mean sprawled out on the floor with old toy biz figs surrounding it. He does have them.

I think you meant to quote lizard and not me max.

Why is there a pic of the packaged figs on a pegboard? With other figs behind it? Does he collect them that way? Looks like a comic book/toy store to me.

I can't believe all this stuff is out already......my poor wallet. >_<

Good lord this thread blew up fast! I'm in love with this wave, I don't even get Avengers but I want Ms Marvel, she looks so fantastic.

And I eat my words. That dude is one lucky SOB. I just picked up the rest of my ML12 this week and now this. Thank the lord I'm getting some money back from income tax.

I haven't done this in a while, but I'm definately gonna be hounding my Wal Mart like flies on sh!t until I get my hands on this wave. This Wal Mart wave blows that half ass Bad guy wave out the water.

Big question - The back of the packaging shows only 9 figures, yet the Build-A-Figure Giant Man is in TEN pieces.

Upper Torso/Head - Kitty Pryde

Lower Torso - Warbird

Upper Left Leg - Havok

Lower Left Leg - AOA Sabretooth

Upper Right Leg - Capt. Britain

Lower Right Leg -AOA Weapon X

Upper Left Arm - Sentry

Upper Right Arm - Ant Man

There are no pics of Thor, so he could be either the lower left or right arms.

So, who has the other lower arm?? Thor can't come with BOTH lower arms because the front-packaging says "Collect All 10 Figures" to make Giant Man. And no, Giant Man does NOT count as the 10th figure, because, for the Apocalypse Series, the packaging said "Collect All 6", and the same goes for the other two BAF Series.

EDIT - The possibility exists that the 10th figure is an unadvertised chase figure, as such was the case with Phoenix. It's possible the mystery 10th figure just wasn't not put on the packaging, but this sucks if it's true, because you NEED all 10 figures to build Giant Man.

Big question - The back of the packaging shows only 9 figures, yet the Build-A-Figure Giant Man is in TEN pieces.

Upper Torso/Head - Kitty Pryde

Lower Torso - Warbird

Upper Left Leg - Havok

Lower Left Leg - AOA Sabretooth

Upper Right Leg - Capt. Britain

Lower Right Leg -AOA Weapon X

Upper Left Arm - Sentry

Upper Right Arm - Ant Man

There are no pics of Thor, so he could be either the lower left or right arms.

So, who has the other lower arm?? Thor can't come with BOTH lower arms because the front-packaging says "Collect All 10 Figures" to make Giant Man. And no, Giant Man does NOT count as the 10th figure, because, for the Apocalypse Series, the packaging said "Collect All 6", and the same goes for the other two BAF Series.

EDIT - The possibility exists that the 10th figure is an unadvertised chase figure, as such was the case with Phoenix. It's possible the mystery 10th figure just wasn't not put on the packaging, but this sucks if it's true, because you NEED all 10 figures to build Giant Man.

Oh my gosh. You're right. It does say "10" figures. I just saw the nine guys and thought that was all of them. I saw that he didn't have a shot of Thore in package, and I posted this:
Kitty Pryde - GM's head/upper torso/shoulders

Warbird - GM's stomach/waist/pelvis

Ant Man - GM's mid right arm/elbow

Sentry - GM's mid left arm/elbow

Captain Britain - GM's upper right leg

Havok - GM's upper left leg

AoA Wolverine - GM's lower right leg

AoA Sabretooth - GM's lower left leg

Thor - I guess both GM's right and left hands/forearms

I guess there is a tenth mystery figure with the other hand/forearm. Maybe it will be Wasp? I know they made a 'Marvel Select' Spider-Woman, but I'd love to have a 'Marvel Legends' Spider-Woman!

This is cool I guess. Most the figures are repaints though but cool. Sentry and cp.brit are black panther, wonder man bodies so cpt. brit is to damb small so is sentry. Hovak and Giant man are both Bullseye bodies kitty looks like a fantastic four susie. thor wolverine ant-man and sabertooth look like new sculpts but good anyways. If theres anyone in the Las vegas AREA finds some hey I'll pay for the shipping.

Good Lord...I thought we had some time before these came out! Now I'm going to have to start scouring my local Wal-Mart looking for these guys.

And my wallet just had a seizure.

And my Wife gave me "the look". Married guys, you know what I'm talking about.

God, I'm screwed. I wish these were able to be ordered via my LCS. I'm not one who particularly enjoys "the Hunt".

Sweet. He has a pic of the Unmasked DD and Black suit knigpin. Any news as to whether or not thats the variant or regular.

so they are set up right next to the justice league figures aye? and they are scattered on the carpeted floor opened. great setup they got at that there toy fair.

you forgot to mention the complimetanry ashtray they have for the attendees:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b209/fir...ite121984/h.jpg

Nothing at my two local Walmarts tonight. God, after seeing the pictures I want these right NOW!!! They look awesome.

9 figures but 10 pieces to the BAF? How does that work.

I will be hitting both my Walmarts every night till I get these and the 2 packs. I don't know how I'm going to afford it all but I will find a way and I can't wait!

So excited.

John

crazy.... we've all been asking for a GIANT MAN... they really do listen to the fans...

The color scheme is the same from the 1996 AVENGER set...

Is the dragon stuck to kitty? or can u take him off? Does he have some POA?

I hope we see some more AoA soon...