First pics of the Wal-Mart wave!!!

presterjohn

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting....so how come nobody here has found them yet?

this guy claims he got these and the 2packs already

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Thor is a new sculpt! Classic black costume Havok! Sweet version of Captain Britian, great Antman, even Kitty looks great! Heck, I'm even getting that Sentry! Last but not least, BAF Giantman! OMG, we finally get a BAF of Mr Pym & it looks awesome! Warbird looks great as well! Wow, 5 Avengers in one wave, this is great news for us Avenger fans, plus with Quicksilver, Falcon, Moonknight, Wasp in waves 14-15, 06 is turning out to be a great yr for Avenger figures! Is this wave out in stores already? from what this guy says, he already has them!

Hoooooooooly Sweetness!!!!

Those ROCK! If the figs look as good as the pics, the quality has shot waaaay up!

wow those look good!

interesting....so how come nobody here has found them yet?

this guy claims he got these and the 2packs already

Hehehe maybe they just came out today and nobody posted yet.. I'm stuck at work. Somebody in Cali check some Wal-marts. LOL

Edited by RAS ONE J

Oh man I hope these aren't as hard to find as I think they will be....that Kitty Pride is a MUST HAVE.

I want them already!!!

Sentry has a black panther body if you zoom in on image.

Kitty looks to be the perfect female figure next to the Movie sue richards.

Why is the vairent wolverine bald? can some one give me some AOA history lesson on him?

Finaly a thor i can find...couldnt find last one #US1#

This is truly a great time to be collecting Marvel toys. This new wave is incredible. :o I sure hope TOR comes through on all the pre-orders. With seeing Wave 13 today and now the Walmart Wave, it sorta feels like TB has really caught fire. I pray that it is not them going out with a bang and Hasbro comes in next year and kills what has to be the hottest line going. @sad@