New Sigma 6 vehicle coming

Zartan666

SO I saw on another site ( that dosnt really like TNI) that Hasbro had issued a press release about what they are showing at Toy Fair. And this was the only mention of G.I.JOE. But Im sure we will learn more at the show. This was only for the big items they are showing off.

G.I. JOE SIGMA 6 DRAGONHAWK (Approximate Retail Price: $34.99; Ages: 5 & Up; Available: Fall 2006)

Featured in every episode of the animated series, the DRAGONHAWK is the SIGMA 6 team's primary drop ship for combat support and mission transport. The magnetic docking system allows the DRAGONHAWK to bring various SIGMA 6 vehicles into battle. A removable drop box has a fast-deploy system to launch the team's ninja motorcycle into action, or carry mission gear. Featuring electronic lights and battle sounds, the DRAGONHAWK can be customized with gear from other Mission scale vehicle sets.

Now that makes it seem as if there is more than just the ninja cycle that we already have. Also I have watched every episode of the show, and I have no clue what this could be. Oh yeah there will be a new episode of Sigma 6 on saturday.

My guess is that this is the chopper that attaches to the Rhino. It's the ONLY aerial Joe vehicle that's been seen in the Sigma 6 Anime series. But for 8" figures even a small vehicle like that would be HUGE!

I hope Hasbro knows what its doing.

SO I saw on another site ( that dosnt really like TNI)

WHAT??

Who doesn't really like TNI? What's their names....who is it?

gen010.gif I'll box their ears off....I'll give'em thee ol' one..two and an upper cut!

Its more likely to be 3 3/4 like the other vehicles shown in the cartoon, except the cycles.

Well if it was that would be a total confirmation that 3.75 scale was coming back to retail. But then again the Rhino chopper is still the only aerial Joe vehicle that's been seen so far.

I'd like nothing more then to hear that this thing is for small Joes but until someone says otherwise it's probably for the 8" line.

I hope its for the 8inch line! Man, a chopper would be awesome!

That said, if this thing can carry the ninja bike (presumably with rider) then its gonna be HUGE!

Also note the line: "the DRAGONHAWK can be customized with gear from other Mission scale vehicle sets."

More vehicles maybe?

If it's for the 8" line...I'm guessing it's going to be a CAMPER?

All 8" dolls tend to come with Campers....like my BIG JIM doll I had as a kid!

Sigma Six is about right in scale with my old Big Jims and a Sigma HQ/traveling camper would work pretty good with them.

bounce015.gif