You Choose the Cast

Crimson Twins

OK, assuming I ever get around to doing a dio, I was wondering if you all could help me out. Here's how it works:

For the next 5 days I'll be taking your votes. You can nominate 1 character per day. So, when all is said and done, if you voted every day, you will have picked 5 characters to be in the dio. Please give the version of the figure you're talking about. (Keep in mind, my collection isn't that big, and some of the harder to get figures still seem to be out of my grasp. i.e. SS V1.) If I have that character, I will add him/her to the list in this very first post. I'll try to keep up with this as best as possible. As many people as possible can give their opinion. I would ask that you not worry too much about army builders. I'll try to handle that part. Let me know what CHARACTERS you would want to see. No promises that there will be a dio done in the immediate future (I'll try, but I've got one busy life), but maybe this could also be a tool for other dio makers to use.

As far as customs go, the only ones I have are:

BAT V1.5 (Cobra Command's)

Serpentor (same)

And my custom Night Force team seen here:

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=200...&hl=night+force

That's about it for now.

I'll start it off:

Cobra Command's DD Serpentor Custom (can't wait for this guy to arrive)

MAJ Barrage (Jack Left Town)

Mirage (yojoeshow)

Mercer (Mekk Z)

Barrel Roll - Spy Troops (revsears)

Sci Fi, Tunnel Rat (Sephron13)

MAJ Bludd V1 (BrotherShane)

Footloose V1 (blazer8100)

Clutch

Flash (Leonardo T Dragon)

Covergirl - Comic Pack (KamenDreda)

Edited by Crimson Twins

Hasbro DTC Major Barrage.

Apart from a few snapshots, this guy hasn't seen much action yet. Give him a turn on the playing field! He's a big dude.

JLT

Crystal Ball @smilepunch@

Seriously, how about v1 Major Bludd?

I want to see Shadow Guard or Crimson armies in the Dio.

Somehow, I don't think that'll be a problem.

@firedevil@

No dio is complete without a love scene between Golobulous and my favorite pre-op transsexual Sneak Peek @congrats@

So, should I put you down for one of those two?