BW 10 aniversary

rodimusconvoy21

hope so, this line is such a waste of time, I wish they'd just release the single transmutate figure in the cybertron line or something, that's all most people care about anyways

I hope we see some other molds such as Ravage X-9. I would really like to see Lio-Convoy released here in the states, but I have a feeling all of the bigger BW molds have been reserved for Takara's Beast Wars Reborn line.

Reborn Line? I heard about the Primal / Megatron 2 pack, but is there some more figures scheduled?

I hope we see some other molds such as Ravage X-9. I would really like to see Lio-Convoy released here in the states, but I have a feeling all of the bigger BW molds have been reserved for Takara's Beast Wars Reborn line.

Reborn Line? I heard about the Primal / Megatron 2 pack, but is there some more figures scheduled?

Tformers reported that a remolded Magnaboss was next in the line.

http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=5506

What all is available in wave 2?

Wave 2 will be:

Dinobot w/ Code of Hero

Tarantulus w/ Spider's Game

TM Rattrap w/ A Better Mousetrap

and the remaining three pieces of Transmutate will be with them.

Edited by iacon45

Yea thats a good idea actaully ... they shoudla released some of the japanese stuff over here like leo convoy and bigconvoy and x9 ect :)

NOW THOSE woulda sold!!!

Heck even magmatron!

They shoulda put this type of stuff out, along the same time as the new BW COMIC came out! and maybe include the first comic in the toys, to get people hooked ect yknow...

The only ones I'm getting are waspinator (how can anyone not get him? :D If just to keep misb! :D )

& Op & megs!

that looks like opticons version ... kinda ...LOL

Not really...mine's gonna blow everyone elses outta the water :)

Good job man, looks pretty sweet...yours is the closest I've seen anyone get to the armor looking right.

Heck even magmatron!

Magmatron was released here in the US under the Beast Machines line.

a long time a go in a far away galaxy ... @smilepunch@ as a limited @usa@ exclusive which most collectors still don't have today , that being said I'd buy one @loll@ He would sell good too ,specialy if they included in one of the new bw comics in the toys :) Even if I had managed to get the original, I'd still buy one of these new ones, & then open one version or the other :P

Edited by synch

Heck even magmatron!

Magmatron was released here in the US under the Beast Machines line.

a long time a go in a far away galaxy ... @smilepunch@ as a limited @usa@ exclusive which most collectors still don't have today , that being said I'd buy one @loll@ He would sell good too ,specialy if they included in one of the new bw comics in the toys :) Even if I had managed to get the original, I'd still buy one of these new ones, & then open one version or the other :P

I agree there. With him having a predominant role in the new IDW Beast Wars comic, I bet he would be a good seller.

Ok, for those that can't be bothered to pay attention to words being typed in front of their face:

Hasbro's Beast Wars 10th Anniversary:

Wave 1: Waspinator, Cheetor, Rhinox....all are packed with a single episode dvd and a piece for a BAF Transmutate

Wave 2: Tarantulas, Dinobot, Transmetal Rattrap....all are packed with a single episode dvd and a piece for a BAF Transmutate

Conditional Wave 3: New deluxe sized molds of Megatron and Optimus Primal

Takara's Beast Wars Reborn: 2 pack containing the original Ultra sized molds of Megatron and Optimus Primal with recoloring and remolded heads, along with a cd rom.

Magnaboss has yet to actually be confirmed, and at this point, is still a rumor. The "grand writing" of the TFormers' article didn't exactly help it out, either.

With 2 Walmarts, 2 Targets and 2 K-Marts, I've only ever seen ANY of these at ONE of the K-Marts (yeah, Like I want to spend 10% more than at any other place).

Besides, I only intend to get Waspinator and Tarantulas. If they had made these ACTUALLY more show accurate and either made Trans-Mutate a seperate toy or more articulated, they would do better.

Ok, for those that can't be bothered to pay attention to words being typed in front of their face:

Hasbro's Beast Wars 10th Anniversary:

Wave 1: Waspinator, Cheetor, Rhinox....all are packed with a single episode dvd and a piece for a BAF Transmutate

Wave 2: Tarantulas, Dinobot, Transmetal Rattrap....all are packed with a single episode dvd and a piece for a BAF Transmutate

Conditional Wave 3: New deluxe sized molds of Megatron and Optimus Primal

Takara's Beast Wars Reborn: 2 pack containing the original Ultra sized molds of Megatron and Optimus Primal with recoloring and remolded heads, along with a cd rom.

Magnaboss has yet to actually be confirmed, and at this point, is still a rumor. The "grand writing" of the TFormers' article didn't exactly help it out, either.

we know all that were just saying what we would RATHER have gotten @smilepunch@ THANKS THOUGH @smilepunch@

we know all that were just saying what we would RATHER have gotten @smilepunch@

Oh, I know, though some people can seem to be bothered to read, much less seemingly think clearly. No names or anything, though. @smilepunch@

Whats the deal? Magnaboss? Magmatron? I want Beast Wars from the first show. Terrorsaur, Rattrap, even Blackaracnia. I dont want characters from a show i didnt watch.

Magnaboss is actually being retooled and resleased in Japan to celeberate BWII. Don't know if Hasbro is doing magnaboss, but seems doubtful; they seem to reissue figures from the show, but that may change

I want figures from the show, not that combiner who in my opinion is not the best thing.

And that's the beautiful thing about choices-they exist.