Green Lantern

synch

http://cgi.ebay.com/0042-Green-Lantern-Bar...1QQcmdZViewItem

Very odd yet very cool, too bad the only sellers I can see are in the UK :S

I wouldn't mind paying that shiping cost if I could get it for cheap , how ever I'm not gona buy something that fragile from that far away yknow @loll@

u042a2.jpg

u042.jpg

allso some batman ones!

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?f...atman+bar+light

265A.jpg

transformers!

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?s...prclo=&saprchi=

wonderwoman!

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?s...prclo=&saprchi=

Wow theres a lot of these!!!

I actually have the Supes sign. Its like the Batman one above...all black, with the blue neon light shining through the logo. It is really really great, and well worth it. I had it displayed amongst all my Superman posters, but haven't put it back up since I moved recently. I'll be digging that out again soon, so thanks for the reminder.

Let me just say that when its lit up...it is waaaaaay cool. I have a pic of it on my phone as the desktop. It blends in so great since the glow around the buttons is the same as the blue glow from the sign pic.

@propeller@

Oh, and I wouldn't worry too much about the shipping. I think mine came from Asia or Hong Kong or something like that. I bought the sign for $0.01 but paid like $29.99 for shipping, so I guess thats how they make up their cost for the sign. I've bought two signs, both from overseas, one sports related, the other the supes sign. One of 'em came with a bulb that wasn't working...but they sent me a replacement at no cost. So, all in all I would recommend getting ones for your favorite hero, you'll be glad you do. Heck, I've been thinking of getting more myself.

WOuldn't have the sellers name would ya?.. Or is it hte same guy, with some nice feedback like that I wouldn't mind getting one at all :)

How do they work as well?.. I'm gathering they take bats since I don't see a cord to plug in anyplace... thanks! :D

Edited by synch

Not sure who the seller was cause I got it early last year I think. I'd just make sure you get one from someone with a high feedback rating that way if anything should go wrong, you'd be dealing with someone that sells in bulk and could replace whatever you need at no extra cost.

And no, they don't run on batteries THANK GOD!!!!! cause I used to leave mine on constantly for days, nights, and weeks on end....and it still works fine. Replacement bulbs are a MF'r though, but I found a web-site that carries them. I bought one as a back up but haven't had to use it yet. Oh, so as for the power source, its just a regular cord (not in the picture) that'll plug into your normal outlet. Its like a 5 or 6 ft cord, I had to get an extension cord to reach where I wanted. As for the chain, you don't have to use it, I just used a nail on each side that the little triangle hooks slid over. You'll see its pretty simple if you get one. To hide the cord running down the wall, I just taped it to the back of two of the poster frames next to it and that seemed to work quite nicely, but you could also get one of those wire tube things from Hope Depot or something that people use to hide phone wires and such. Hope that helps....AND I HOPE YOU GET ONE.....I think you'll be glad you did.

Weird thing though, last year there used to be TONS of these on eBay...Supes, Flash, GL, Bats...and all kinds of variations, especially on Bats, but there aren't as many if at all anymore...

Too many people afraid it will affect there toys now days, or start fires perhaps?.. :S

I'm surprised I've just never seen any post made on these before LOL!

Too many people afraid it will affect there toys now days, or start fires perhaps?

Well, it's not quite like putting them in the sun....the bulbs are soft light and really don't put out enough light to cause any fading. As for fires...well, I guess you run the same risk as having anything else plugged in...LOL

You would be surprised by the amount of light these signs do put out, they're quite impressive, but never in 100 years would they cause any fading. I was pretty skeptical of 'em at first...but once ya plug 'em in, you'll be pretty impressed. For $30 its worth it.

Man, I kinda sound like I'm the one pushing these...LOL...ok, no more from me... @helmet@

I bought one of these once from e-bay. The seller got banned eventually, which happens quite a bit. Selling something for $0.01 and then charging $29.99 is against e-bay policy as it is considered final value fee avoidance. Actual shipping for mine was about $8 from Singapore, and the rest is profit for the seller. E-bay does not allow this because you are paying less for listing fees and final value fees as the seller.

Yes, they do want to squeeze every penny they can out of you. :(

hey at $22 bucks cost the sellers should just stick it up there at that price rather than trying to make people think they are getting a deal... If I was ebay I'd f*** them over too like they were me :P

One thing Idon't get is , why most sellers just don't put in the costs of ebay in the auction, like state that you the buyer will pay the fees ect...

or has ebay said you're not aloud to do that?.. I sitll see people charging for pp fees on there though which is pretty much the same thing :S

Well I emailed the seller last night asking a couple questions, hes yet to respond so its looking like I won't be buying one :P

so many ebayers out there have such poor comunication skills when it comes to selling things :P

Would anyone know anyplace online that sells these? I've still yet to get no reply to my questions from the seller so I really don't wana be buying from him :S

Thanks!

Preferably around the same price range though :S :)