Anyone find the Geonosis wave yet?

JoeRhyno

The only two figures I haven't seen are Scorch and the clone. What sculpt did they use for the clone?

Found scorch and 2 clones at target. Clone is super articulated

For $5.99 they better be! @hmmm@

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wave 1, gone nothing on the shelfs,

wave 2, lasted all of one week

wave 3......found it sand scorch and troppers :9

the 3p0's are clearly the pegwarmer of the bunch, one has sat at the local target all week.....the longest starwars fig shelf time since mon montha in rots

around here you can still find all of wave 1 and 2, TRUs, Kmarts and KBs are flooded with wave one, wave 2 is filling the shelves of target, one target I go to every friday has had the same hoth figs for 2 weeks(even army builders), wave three is just starting to trickle in... I think after awhile Poggle and yoda will be the peg warmers, people will pick up 3PO cuase the variant, people will pick up Fun Sac cause he's not a rehash(everyone loves new figs), people will pick up Jango, cause everyone loves a Fett(even though that's a CRAP figure), people will pick up that Jedi dude.. cause, he's a new fricken Jedi... I just dont see people getting Yoda cause we jsut got him, and he was already warming the pegs and same with Poggle, he's no different than the one that was in that multi pack.

The only two figures I haven't seen are Scorch and the clone. What sculpt did they use for the clone?

Found scorch and 2 clones at target. Clone is super articulated

For $5.99 they better be! @hmmm@

6.99 !!

I really want to know.Can a store(Walmart,Target)refuse to sale a certain Toyline.Can thier stores suddenly stop carrying Star Wars figures.Not Hasbro,I mean a cain store.I have asked in the past if a store is going to get any new figures in and I get "Oh we are not carrying Star Wars figures anymore".I have been told that a few times.

Let me say again.Employees have told me that in the past.I know they say that to get you off thier back.Wheeljack,a Target TM also told me that same thing.

Sometimes if they don't know they will make up things to get you off there back.The basic employee is usually not a collecter and doesn't care so they don't want to be bothered

walmarts and target here have gotten them

Hey JJ,

I don't need anything, but why do folks always ask you for stuff? Are you like a toy-hunting god or something? Do you have some kind of toy-sixth-sense? Just wondering. (And please take this in jest.)

Peace,

Kill Solo

yes i am a toy hunting god lol.....not really.

umm well joe i still have ure twins if you still want them and if you would have told me aobut the clones i would have given them to you cuz i had one extra of each. but ill let you know if i get more, u too jedimaster c

I've seen the following figures from Geonosis wave at my local TARGET.

• Sun Fac
  • Poggle The Lesser
  • Yoda
  • And Both C-3PO varaints

I have not however seen the following Hoth Wave figures though:

• Darth Vader
  • R2-D2

Also, on a side note.

A friend of mine who wokrs for Wal-Mart informed me that if a wal-Mart store carries toys they will carry Star Wars they just may not carry the same assortment levels. Especially in the case of major company toys HASBRO, MATTEL, ETC.

However in many of the stores that are going through remodels (like mine just did) they have been known to stop incoming shipments. My Wal-Mart had no Star Wars figures after x-mas, they didn't even have hooks to hang them for like 3-4 weeks.

OMG!!! I went to target to day and they had a new case of figures out and it was the Geo. series. But I soon realized that there was no scorch or Utapaun clone. I already had Sun Fac so I just bought C-3po, Polgi, Yoda, Jango, and Sora Biqul. I decided to wait for the Utapaun clone because I would get two of them when my battle of courasant case comes in.

I went to target yester day here in west orlando and found sun faq, poggle, and a gonk droid for 6.99 each. This is the first time I have found any knew figures at this target in a month and the three walmarts I frequent havent had any figures since early january. The walmarts have pegs for them but no figures but they have tons of the small unleashed figures and star wars transformers.

I went to target yester day here in west orlando and found sun faq, poggle, and a gonk droid for 6.99 each. This is the first time I have found any knew figures at this target in a month and the three walmarts I frequent havent had any figures since early january. The walmarts have pegs for them but no figures but they have tons of the small unleashed figures and star wars transformers.

I have freind a who works at Disney/MGM who tells me you guys in Orlando have nothing.Have you tried Downtown Disney at the Hasbro store?

Can't stand those small unleashed figures...I don't think they are even sellin...

Surprisingly they seem to be selling around me. Except the Upt Warriors from wave 1 and the Wookies from wave 2. The Clones are fast sellers, especially Gree's set it seems.

Draven

I went to Target this morning and needless to say they didn't have Shite.I asked a Team mate and she told me that they do expect more to come in and not the usaul we won't carry star wars BS.She told me that the Saga figures are a big seller.They can't keep them in fast enough.My question is,what takes so long for Target to order more.More that matter why does it take Walmart a century to get stuff?

Plain and simple ..The Dept Mgrs arent doing there job

When the ROTS wave was out those figures had 2 DPCI's.They assumed that they were all under one DPCI and that was the Nemodians that sat there.On night I asked a freind to scan it he found out there were 2 DPCI's and scan them and ordered them on the PDT

Too anybody here never ..NEVER trust it when an employee says there not getting anymore

These are people who aren't collecters and just want to be left alone