Anyone find the Geonosis wave yet?

JoeRhyno

I picked them up at the Target in Hackensack NJ this morning. I love the Scorch and Utapau trooper.

After I saw this post I ran to the East Hanover and Rockaway stores...nothing. Damn, I know Scorch is gonna be tough to find.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG there one per case? Why there new figures

Hasbro never learns.I wonder what idiot comes up with these decisions @grumpy@

I'm sure there will be later revisions with more numbers, plus they're bound to be in multiple waves since Hasbro knows most of us are clone addicts.

Stores in my area will get more than 5, so I am sure JJ will see more than that. I have seen at least 9 cases of the Hoth wave, yes the whole case each time. Including one per casers. Plus the Scorch and Clone ship in future cases too, so I am not worried one single bit! They will come easily imo.

Draven

I said this before but I get frustrated when someone finds the hottest figures(Geonosis wave) with incredible ease and I have beat my brains out to find them.It gets a little unfair.I refuse to buy figures by the case.That gets really expensive.Again,I know I give up to easy but I just don't have the time.

Scorch is one per case in this assortment, in the next one with Cody both him and the clone trooper are bumped up to two per so dont get all worked up yet. Besides, why do you need more then one? According to his package he's a unique chracter anyway. Like Cody, Bly or Gree. I haven't played the game hes in yet but does anyone else know anymore info about him? I just liked the design of the figure. And is the game any good before i take the time to seek it out and play it?

When should I throw in the towel in finding Scortch and Utapuu Trooper?I am not giving up but starting to loose faith in find these figures.

Dude, relax.

Scorch and the Utapau trooper just started showing up this week in some places. They haven't hit everywhere yet and they will be shipping in the next few assortments.

You'll find them soon enough.

When should I throw in the towel in finding Scortch and Utapuu Trooper?I am not giving up but starting to loose faith in find these figures.

Dude, relax.

Scorch and the Utapau trooper just started showing up this week in some places. They haven't hit everywhere yet and they will be shipping in the next few assortments.

got them today!

Dude, relax.

I do sense a large amount of fear concerning the my local stores with something as trivial as these new figures.After the TPM and AOTC figures came out there was a lot of over stock of the usual peg warmers.ROTS did have a some peg warmers but not a lot.My only fear is that when the figures sell out do stores really care enough to order more.I know stores in different areas do different things.I am worried that our stores a little "gun shy" about the Star Wars figures.After TPM Target(which was 80 miles away from were I lived at the time)said they weren't going to carry star wars figures anymore evern thoughthey had an exclusive,the fabled Y-wing.

I found one hidden Sun Fac in the house where seciton at targer in one of the clearance trashcans! I was like holy crap. I was surprised that it was there I just walked back there to cut throught to the toys and happened to see the top of the box. When I went back to the Toys there was only 2 or 3 Bren Derlins. Is it me or is this the next Numedorin Warrior Peg warmer. I seem to find about 3 and nothing else when I go to wal-mart or Target.

I found all of the Hoth wave but one today, and I also found three of the Geonosis wave.

This is maybe the third time I have even seen Hoth figures, and the only one I can't find is the power droid.

For Geonosis I picked up a Sun Fac, Poggle, and Yoda. No clones in sight.

I have not seen any of the new SW figures at TRU or Wal-Mart, I just keep finding them at various Targets.

We just got in 5 cases of the Hoth wave a few days ago at my Target I was so hoping for the Geonosis wave

Hook me up wheels! @stormtrooper@

I've seen 3 Hothh figures in all, and I think there are 7 in this wave. :(

Dude you should of pm ed me earlier