Anyone find the Geonosis wave yet?

JoeRhyno

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not here yet :(

I'm not liking the way Hasbro's doing these new Saga figs.. seems like they're rushing them out.. I bet we're gonna have a long ass drought this summer

They may have to rush them out to make thier quaterly numbers. Wallstreet does not like to see profit lagging in post Christmas quarters (Q1, Q2) so they may be trying to keep the profit machine going by dumping a whole bunch of figs on us.

No sightings of them in my area.

Going with what an earlier poster said, I think this new wave will be one of the most collectible and hardest to find with so many neat figures in the wave. Clones are just so popular IMO, that everyone will be out to get as many as possible (MIBers, troop builders, etc...)

http://www.banned/index.php?nam...ticle&sid=19009

Someone found them at Target. Here is the case assortment.

# 1x Sora Bulq Saga 15

# 2x Sun Fac Saga 16

# 2x C-3PO Saga 17

# 1x poggle the lesser Saga 18

# 2x Yoda Saga 19

# 1x Jango Fett Saga 20

# 1x Scorch Saga 21

# 1x Clone trooper Saga 26

Both clones are 1 per case so they will be next to impossible to find!

I haven't found them locally, but my friend in Baton Rouge called me this morning to tell me he scored the whole Geonosis wave at Target. Then he called me again later on to tell me he grabbed a Scorch and Utapau trooper for me at a different Target. Got to love having collecting friends in different locales.

I haven't seen them at retail, but I have seen them at a local toy show (Frank and Sons). Dealer's are selling Scorch for $30, bastards. Sadly Southern California is becoming more and more scalper infested. @hmmm@

That's great Magneto.Maybe you can find me scortch and the Utapuu Clone Trooper.I am serious.With the short packing for these figure.Add the fact that the stores in my area are completetly dry,as I said before.I will never find them.So,is it too early to start paying scalper 100 bucks for Scortch?