maskless venom/eddie brock

raytecumseh

It looks all right, the face doesnt really scream 'brock' to me....I thought about doing this, but I couldnt find an appropriate sized head that the mask would fit over.

yay, the mask wont fit over this head ether

and i realy wanted to use a brock lesner head but could not come up with one

you know what i would do is have some black strands of symbiote on his face, and/or add some flesh coloring to the neck so it doesnt just look like a skintight suit but rather like the symbiote is actually melting off his face so you can see his head, just a thought though, it's fine as is imo

He looks constipated...

you know what i would do is have some black strands of symbiote on his face, and/or add some flesh coloring to the neck so it doesnt just look like a skintight suit but rather like the symbiote is actually melting off his face so you can see his head, just a thought though, it's fine as is imo

thats not a bad ideal i might try that

thanks it good to know people like it the way it is because i wasnt too sure

Actually what you need to do is fix the hair, filling in the sides of the head where that gap is. Eddie has a flat-top fade that goes straight up from his ears. Darken the eyebrows too,

Actually what you need to do is fix the hair, filling in the sides of the head where that gap is. Eddie has a flat-top fade that goes straight up from his ears. Darken the eyebrows too,

there is hair on the sides of the head its just painted on so its hard to see from the front

i really wanted to do your ideal about the mask but unfortionly the mask wont fit over the head

WOAH! Is that a WARG head from LOTR on your Man Wolf??? Woah, that looks great, wish I could do that without breaking both of the figures and rendering them unfixable. Did I miss your thread on that or what? Can we get some better pics?

no thats the manwolf head i just repositioned it a little higher so he could look straigh ahead

thats an easy fix just pop off the head and then cut off the peg and reglue the head back where you want it

I see the sides of his head bulging out, that's definatly not hair.

jin has the right idea. you gotta sculpt some hair on there, give brock the mullet he had. that face would be perfect with the hairdo.

if i could sculpt i would do it but seeing how i have no sculpting skills that is not an oppion

maybe i can find another head that works better but untill then i will have to stick with mr. no hair on the sides

Cool custom man......the hair thing is a prob, but its such a small one that there is almost no point in changing it (IMO).

I saw someone who did an Eddie Brock head on the S6 boxed set, and used a repainted Mr. Sinister head, and it looked really good. I'd fatten up Mr. Sinisters cheeks a little though.

:)