X-baby idea ia awful for the MOC collector

Adam Warlock 76

I like the way the figures sit in their packaging. I thought it would be stupid with the BAF waves but it turned out alright and didn't take much away from the figure in the pack. These X-baby things will make the package look stupid unless they are hidden behind the sticker or somewhere else away from the main sight of the packaging. I know that as an adult I should not complain about toys but these will make ML (a moderately mature toy line) childish. They never tried to kid up any McFarlane line.

They're part of the Marvel Universe....and people have been wanting them for sometime....like Spider-Ham.

I really don't see what you're talking about.....but I guess to each his own.

naw it will be fine :) you shouldn't think about stuff like this till we actaully see pics first for all we know they could just have the xb moved all over to the same wave with mojo oh yea, the mojo nor onslaught parts will not be all that big ... the only ones that will take up space are the main body and the heads which allways do...

Edited by synch

All I am saying is that I want to collect my favorites from the Marvel Universe in Legend form and I don't fully understand the need for these pack-ins. They could have made these into their own line. I mean come on there is already Super Hero Showdown, Mini-Mates, Heroclix... I'm sure there are more but I don't care. Why ruin one line trying to market for another?

Does anyone know if the plastic they use for the ML packaging will cause some kind of discoloration of the item contained within? Cause that would suck. Guess we'll have to wait for the answer to this question 10 years from now. I know that it's a good thing that I used acid free backing board stuff for my comic books, cause I just opened some that I stored 12 years ago, and the comics were still factory fresh. Thank God!!

All I am saying is that I want to collect my favorites from the Marvel Universe in Legend form and I don't fully understand the need for these pack-ins. They could have made these into their own line. I mean come on there is already Super Hero Showdown, Mini-Mates, Heroclix... I'm sure there are more but I don't care. Why ruin one line trying to market for another?

The X-babies are not a separate line. They are part of the ML universe. Are you mad about Howard the Duck coming with Silver Surfer? Doop coming with Deadpool? Franklin Richards coming in the FF box set? Same difference.

The X-babies are not a separate line. They are part of the ML universe. Are you mad about Howard the Duck coming with Silver Surfer? Doop coming with Deadpool? Franklin Richards coming in the FF box set? Same difference.

Who could be mad at the doop fig? He rocks!

i think just doesnt know anything aobut the marvel universe and thinks that the xbabies are like the dbz chibi (sp?) figures

i think just doesnt know anything aobut the marvel universe and thinks that the xbabies are like the dbz chibi (sp?) figures

@loll@ me too.

Why do people complain about FREE stuff. It's not like you're paying for the x-baby.

I can understand if the figure came with a free punch in the face, but to complain about something extra, cool or not, that adds to fleshing out the roster of Marvel Characters is just ridiculous.

Why ruin one line trying to market for another?

How in the world is one lil ol pack in ruining a line!! Sheesh True Marvel fans would love the lil characters, such as I!! It's a freebie, it's like the Howard the Duck or Gloop one! Did you freak out with Howard the Duck?? Let me guess, you don't even read comics? @hmmm@

@loll@

I mean they aren't trying to start a new line, just throw in a few extras for real Marvel fans!!! -_-

I actually have to agree with apparently unpopular original opinion in this thread. Every story with the X-babies is awful and they should never have been made into toys. I'm an opener, but if I collected MOMC it would bug me to see these little kiddie pieces of crap that look like they belong in Pokemon packed in with my ML.

And where is all this "you probably don't even read comics" stuff coming from? Just because he doesn't like the X-babies is absolutely no reason to assume he doesn't read the comics. I've been reading X-men for almost 15 years and I still think these things are crap and shouldn't have been made.

Edited by nagauthier

You're not making much sense here you know right?..

Why ruin one line trying to market for another?

How in the world is one lil ol pack in ruining a line!! Sheesh True Marvel fans would love the lil characters, such as I!! It's a freebie, it's like the Howard the Duck or Gloop one! Did you freak out with Howard the Duck?? Let me guess, you don't even read comics? @hmmm@

@loll@

I mean they aren't trying to start a new line, just throw in a few extras for real Marvel fans!!! -_-

gloop? @loll@ @loll@ & yea ... he may as well start complaining about the BAF figures next :P

hes so full of double talk its not even funny :P

Edited by synch

Nope, they are more like those stupid minicons.... @grumpy@

I'm a MOC guy for the most part, and I have no problem with the X-Babies. I don't think I would have a problem with them even if they raised the price slightly because of them.

I guess I could see where you are coming from, but if you don't like something that much, then maybe don't buy this wave?

I think the x-babies were kinda nifty, but I have never heard of the Vengers.