Next 12" SideShow Star Wars Figure

NightCreeper

I bet the chase will be a different head, him with a puckering up face / ala frenching leia :P

That way when they do leia they will have an alt head for her as well and we can display them making out :P

I read they are doing that with episode 4 luke when they put him out too, so we can do the dreaded kissing his sister part :D

Oh, dear - someone is bound to take the Puckerd up Han, and the Luke and put them together ---

Brokeback Bespin, coming soon to a Galaxy near you!!! @comehere@

Oooo goodie , one more day!! I thought I had missed it! Think I'm gona get em since hes an ep 4,5,6 guy :D:P

Hey, can you use a regular old debit card to get these things?.. Like ... something that is not a master card or visa card ... just a good old bank card?.. :S

Edited by synch

Oooo goodie , one more day!! I thought I had missed it! Think I'm gona get em since hes an ep 4,5,6 guy :D:P

Hey, can you use a regular old debit card to get these things?.. Like ... something that is not a master card or visa card ... just a good old bank card?.. :S

You can pay with a debit card, you just give them your card number and expiration and the same thing as a credit card.

You can pay with a debit card, you just give them your card number and expiration and the same thing as a credit card.

Great!

&whats that ?.. Just whats the exclusive in that picture?.. I hope its just the mynock that is the exclusive ...

&whats that ?.. Just whats the exclusive in that picture?.. I hope its just the mynock that is the exclusive ...
I believe the (Magnetic) Mynock is the exclusive and the other pieces are just used to show scale. ;)

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo...number=HS87181A

I'm surprised both exclusive and regular were both up at the same time, usually they wait till the exclusive is out for a couple of hours before they put out the regular, but anyway I now have my next exclusive, now to wait for a week from monday for Mace Windu Exclusive.

I just got the regular one, the mynock isn't much of

a big deal. Personally I don't see why the exclusive is a

MUST have for some people when its the same figure as the regular with just

an extra piece of plastic. I guess since they label it "exclusive" thats enough

to send others into a frenzy

It's not only the extra accesory: Often the exclusive version ships before the regular one. Last summer, the X-Files John Dogget exclusive was out about a month before the regular version.

Damn, I couldn't be home today to order one :(

<-disapointed :(

:(

I'm surprised both exclusive and regular were both up at the same time, usually they wait till the exclusive is out for a couple of hours before they put out the regular, but anyway I now have my next exclusive, now to wait for a week from monday for Mace Windu Exclusive.

Lucky you :D hmm I wonder what maces will be hmm?... Choped off hand would sure be sweet eh?.. Maybe with a different head too, some kinda battle damage or something ? :S

It's not only the extra accesory: Often the exclusive version ships before the regular one. Last summer, the X-Files John Dogget exclusive was out about a month before the regular version.

Oh! Well then that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up, maybe next time I'll order an exclusive figure then.

Lucky you :D hmm I wonder what maces will be hmm?... Choped off hand would sure be sweet eh?.. Maybe with a different head too, some kinda battle damage or something ? :S

I'm betting on Jango Fett's head Sideshow kinda has a history of Exclusives with decapitated heads (Friday the 13th Pamela Voorhees, Fri 13th Part 2 Jason, Highlander and to a lesser extent Kit Fisto)

whoa... that would be sweet if you could some how attach it to the regluar jango version when it comes out so you can display mace choping it off :P

they do that & I'll buy mace my self :P