Urbanrevtoys.com New Products! Snakeyes, Storm Shadow, Microman

killuminati

Well here are the latest pics i have taken,  SE has full combat gear, the clothes will be for sale, you get a customized head casting, longsleeve top, pants, And Basic webgear.  Belt and some ammo pouches for you to atach.  All for  $18.99

se20061.jpg

se20062.jpg

ss20061.jpg

ss20062.jpg

ss20063.jpg

sevsss2006.jpg

Storm Shadow is wearing a new Samurai inspired grey Dragon print  Jacket, it is 3/4 length,   it has white trim along the edges for a cleaner regal look.  Comes with Black and White Belt lengths for your customization.  available for

$8.99

Some Elite Group Shots

theelite2.JPG

theelite3.JPG

FireFly Kit available  pants, top, jacket, (unpainted) head casting, pouches webbelt, boot skirts, 19.99

bh20061.jpg

bh20062.jpg

bh20063.jpg

Bullhorn 2006 is wearing black jean baggy pants, a black short sleeve top, and a new Dark grey long coat.  To order the Kit you get the Long Jacket, head casting, top and pants, and a elastic belt Diff from the picture.  ammo pouches, All for

19.99  a savings of 4 dollars if bought individually.  

diehard1.jpg

diehard2.jpg

This "Die Hard Guy" is wearing one version of urban camo, with muted darker grey cammo.  Purchased individually,

9.99 jacket

Farad the Turkish Hitman,

Kit not available yet

farad1.jpg

farad2.jpg

http://www.urbanrevtoys.com

all order inquiries at robopredator@yahoo.com thank you!

I will Have more pics soon of the cammo hooded jackets!

thanks

Killuminati AKA Robopredator

All figures and gear are 1:18 scale!!!

WOW Those do look great ! I exspecially like the storm shadow jacket but I am bias since I am living in Japan. Maybe you should do some kimonos too! I would be so all over that for my microlady material force figures

New Buzz Dixon Interview : http://firefly05.proboards39.com/index.cgi...read=1136943127

Very nice work!

thanks for the response guys, i wil lbe working on some western dusters, and some more asian inspired work,

Yes most of the figures are microman bodies, with interchangable, heads, hands etc.

clothing can be bought ala carte as well. Or if you have an idea for a character that is not available here is your chance to make it come to life in this scale.

thanks

Kill

Yea thats right as soon as i saw that pirate i had to make a character out of him, its really a great sculpt,

as for request and custom jobs there is a small fee, but as long as it is a base coat item that with some alterations i dont mind making special request. I have done many. Just send me an email with the concept, pics etc then we can fuz out the details.

thanks

Kill

That's some pretty unbelievably tight work on those cloth garments....and cool as hell, for such a small scale!

Amazing how much it adds to some of those figures, and brings them to "life" just that much more.

The pics are awesome as well, and very clear....looks good! That Croc Master really stood out, with just the hooded jacket added, nice work!

Is this Bullhorn....

bh20061.jpg

...or a self custom? ^_^