X3 figures

Bekker

I just got the 2 wolverines and they are awesome,very cool....only wish they would have been shorter like the brown wolverine in the ml series.

Great head sclupts...

I only want Storm from there first wave....but Amazon.com/ToysRus.com hasnt gotten the line as yet. Kinda odd that they don't even have pre-orders for the line, and yet they have pre-orders for ML13.

I just got Storm and Archangel. Not really impressed with the rest :S

Of course I have! lol I got them all but Archangel. Don't need a very minor repaint. Both Wolvie's surprised me, as did Cyc. Take the dumb cannon away and he is cool. Gambit and Storm where just as cool as I thought they would be.

Draven

gambit, cyclops, n ninja wolverine.

i really like the ninja wolvie, gambit n cyclops are pretty cool too, but u gotta cut that cannon thing off cyclops.

im still lookin around for archangel.

I got Storm, cause I like her in white, like she was on the 90's 'toon. I also picked up ninja wolverine, cause I think he looks cool in the outfit. I passed on the rest. Thought about getting Gambit, but I like the one I have from the box set, so I'm good with that one.

I've got all of them, but I wasn't impressed with the Ninja Wolverine's bigness, so I put his head on the series 11 wolverine, and I'm using the body (with a 2 second arm swap) to re-do my Wonderman.

The series 11 looks a million times better. The definitive civillian wolverine.

Hopefully Simon turns as good as well.

I'm never a big fan of these "fiction costume figs," but I think I do want that White Storm, as it is really the ML Storm without the base and different colors. I checked them both out today, and it is the same fig with different paint. I like the white better, so I think I will go with that. As for the rest, Keep 'em. I've not seen the Archangel in person yet though. Is it an Angel with different head/wings/paint, or different all together?

Pat

I've found multiples of everyone in Wave 1 except for Archangel, who I really would like to get.

The only one I got was the Storm, as I already have plenty of Wolverine, Cyclops, Gambit. They did look like nice figures, but they were the same price as MLs, and MLs are for the most part just better.

Why are these being called X3 figures?

I saw them in the store and I didn't notice any X3 stuff...

anyway, there's a cool Air Attack Wolvie coming out which looks AWESOME, a BEAST like DI said(oh, and another Stealth Beast), Magneto, another Cyclops which looks way cooler than the shiney happy red one, a sweet Angel that puts the Archangle to shame.. and a BADASS Juggernaut.. I'm really liking these, may have to get a couple.