The Greatest Juggernaut Collection EVER!

human joshernaut

Thanks guys.

Yeah that is it. I didn't like the thought of him being imprisoned, so I set him free. :)

I also plan on getting the X3 maquette. It is gonna be pretty dang expensive though.

And Clam I still hate you. @loll@

Lol what about my question? :D REally though, are there any jugs items out there that you do not own ?.. :)

the Marvel cards bring back many memories. you should've put the sleeve protectors on all of them instead of taping them directly!

great collection dude.

If anything he should buy protective sleeves for the protective sleeves because they are worth far more than any of them marvel cards :P @loll@

Personaly ... I'd suggest some of them ikea frames that I use for my comics, you could get 4 or so cards on one and hang it on the wall, it would look nice/better looking that way too imo :)

Very slick collection!!!!

But there are a few versions that I don't recognize... the one in rags and the one with the completely covered helment with visor. What stories are they from?

The one in rags is Cain Marko as a monk from the X-Caliber mini-series set in the "After Xavier" reality. Meanwhile, the Juggernaut with a black helmet and a visor is the Ultimate version introduced in Ultimate X-Men.

OmegaHarbinger

are there any jugs items you don't own?..

I'm sure there are a few just because I dont know about them.

Here is one.

http://www.planetadeagostini.es/visor_entregas.php?id=2591

It is like the Classic Marvel Figurine Collection, but instead of the UK it is from Spain.

Sooo any Spainaird wanna hook a brotha up.

SWEET!!! That is one of the coolest things i have ever seen! how long have you been collecting?

Um juggernaut stuff I have been collection a little over a year.

do u have all of these cards too? lol

I have about half of those cards, and thanks to you I will have the rest

do u have all of these cards too? lol

I have about half of those cards, and thanks to you I will have the rest

I know of a few more movie cards with juggy on them...

i don't think i saw this one in your collection...or did i?

http://www.hexdidnt.clara.net/collect/xmvssf/

Second pic. I have that one plus the repaint right next to him. I got a chunli and a blue dhalsim with them.

So do you need any more juggy cards? i didnt see that many in the pics.

Yup!

Let me know maybe i can get you that DP battledice thing finally.

I'll check to see how many cards i have, Do you want some extras?

• 2 weeks later...