Marvel Legends: More "Ultimate" versions?

Crimson Knight

I'm sure we'll get get quite a few of the Ultimate X-Men characters in the new Xmen line and other Ulitmate characters in the ML line as well. They don't really bother me, as long as the figures are well made I'm cool.

yet another reason for them to make another wolverine figure

I've been getting more and more into Ultimates as I go. I was completely opposed to it for a while and then I just gave it a chance and it's not that bad at all. Some is bad, some is different and some is different but true to the spirit of the original. I will always VASTLY prefer the original marvel series to this but still, I could go for a few Ultimate looks perhaps.

I am all for Ultimates in ML form, and I like many of the wardrobe choices in that universe.

I just hope we get what I feel are some much needed figs first, before they start in with more versions of already released figs. We need: Doc Samson---Gladiator---Sunfire---Adam Warlock---Cannonball……the list is looong

One Ultimate version per wave might be a good idea.

I agree with oyster34 on this one, the outfits ... for the xmen at least do kinda suck :) & I dislike the scale/chainmail effect of caps outfit ( what up with that anyways?..)

I both read and love or at least like

Ultimate spiderman

ultimates

xmen

But that is about it... (is there anything else? I don't even know LOL )

I would love to see a

ultimate spiderman ( with switchable heads ) :) figure but in the SMC line up :D

& I'd buy ultimate thor, and ironman figures in whatever lineup ...

Wish I had brought that MS ultimate ironman when I had the chance actaully ... that about fits in with the ML figures perfectly ... just no articulation :( If they did hulk buster than can sure as heck to a ultimate :D

Otherwise I have no real desire for ultiamte figures than those few listed ... I'd most likely buy them anyways though no dout being the sucker that I am ...

Might get a couple here and there but not crazy about it.

I would definatly go for the box set idea.

Yea actaully I gota agree with that, a boxed set here or there with teams would be great :)

I actaully like the boxed sets format better than the carded figures as a misber its easyer to both store, and display :D

Edited by synch

I say bring 'em on. That doesn't mean I want an Ultimate wave of Marvel Legends, but throw one in every wave or two plus a box set, that'd be super awesome.

I find it funny that most of the people who hate the Ultimate Universe have read 1 or 2 issues at most. It's actually not that bad.

I find it funny that most of the people who hate the Ultimate Universe have read 1 or 2 issues at most. It's actually not that bad.

I agree with you there. Unfortunately, most fanboys are fickle and generally don't like change. I've been reading 616 Marvel for about 15 years, but I'm a huge fan of the Ultimate stuff. If you look past the "boo hoo they shouldn't change 30-40 year-old characters" whining from most of the people who rag on the books, the bottom line is that most Ultimate books are really well written. Bendis, Millar, and Ellis are 3 of the best writers in their generation and people who can't get beyond the concept are really missing out. Everyone should read at least an arc or two of each book before they swear them off as insults to their beloved bogged down continuity.