X-Men Boxset Returns...to Kaybee's

The Maestro

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hit up 2 KBs last week. Damn I wish they would have had these.

They are with the other Marvel legends stuff, right?

That's really odd that Kaybee had 'em.....I wonder if it was just old stock or Toybiz really sent out more? I got the set from Amazon.com for $15 + free shipping.....that set's what got me into Marvel Legends in the first place. :)

These were also my first figures I ever got for ML...my friend had the Wolverine and I saw how bad ass it was so I started collecting ML in addition to GIJOE and MOTU.

I wonder why/how Kaybee got more of these sets....I remember hearing that they just sat in must ToysRus stores for months on end., 'til they had to put them on clearance. That's how I got mine, from ToysRus.com for 15 bucks with free shipping.

So can big stores like ToysRus and Kaybee order old waves whenever they want?

lucky! I think the set came out when I was still somewhat new here & couldn't get anyone to order me one from amazon lol, since they won't ship toys to @can@ bastages :P

still need this set too, maybe I can get someone to pick me up one eh? LOL :D

I had bought a set when it first came out but I wanted another one for customs. I tracked down a KB that still had them on Saturday and asked them to hold one for me until Sunday. When I get there to buy it, the cashier tells me the owner from a local comic book shop (Drawn to Heroes Comics) came in and bought the last two on shelf. Then he spotted mine behind the register and begged the cashier to sell it to him. The cashier told him it was on hold for a customer and the @ss still pleaded with him to sell it to him. He even offered to pay the cashier double. Thankfully the cashier did not give in. The cashier told me this guy comes in all the time to buy stuff to sell at his store. I've been to his store before. Besides comics, he sells a bunch of action figures at ridiculous mark-ups. Last time he had a Star Wars ROTS red Clone Commander for $24 (they were still in stores at the time).

I hate it when that happens... thats why I only hit the walmarts/targets that don't have any comic stores nearby.... cause they like to scalp em & sell em for 3 times as much.

I hit another KB an hour north of here... 4 nothing... they told me til Thursday they would get new shipments in...dam.

Found 4 in the Fashion Square mall in Orlando Florida today. Picked up one and left the other 3 for fellow collectors.

Good Luck All!

Maybe you can pick up one or two for people here....seems like quite a few people are in need of the set? :)

I tried fixing my Rogue, but was unable to pop the foot off. I think their is a rod connecting the foot to the ankle, which makes it impossible to pop off. Any other suggestions?

You could try heating up the area in hot water or using a hair dryer to soften the parts and then push the pin out. I'm not really a customizer so I'm not 100% sure that would work for u or not. Good luck dude.

Found 4 in the Fashion Square mall in Orlando Florida today. Picked up one and left the other 3 for fellow collectors.

Good Luck All!

Thanks for da hook up @rolleye@

Good Luck All!

Thanks for da hook up @rolleye@

@loll@

Sorry all, didn't want to grab them all and people get tourqued off... people can be so picky on the boards sometimes...

I'll head back over there tomorrow on my lunch hour and see if I can snag a few sets for my fellow TNI'ers.

If there are any left, I'll hook u up with one, ok OB1killer?

Sorry all, didn't want to grab them all and people get tourqued off... people can be so picky on the boards sometimes...

I'll head back over there tomorrow on my lunch hour and see if I can snag a few sets for my fellow TNI'ers.

@notworthy@

tell me aobout it lol

aww what about me