JLU Ep 5X08: The Great Brain Robbery

Skips

Favorite episode this season yet!

*Spoilers below*

Flash switches body with Lex Luthor and they end up in their respective body's base.

I found this ep quite humourous! And Dr. Fate was cool as usual! GL, Red Tornado and Mr. Terrific are the main Leaguers in this one.

i find it funny that michael rosenbaum (voice of the flash) gets to play the ADULT version of luthor... sorta... and no ones sayin anything

since he plays a really good adolescent version on smallville

i find it funny that michael rosenbaum (voice of the flash) gets to play the ADULT version of luthor... sorta... and no ones sayin anything

since he plays a really good adolescent version on smallville

Yeah that was pretty cool. Took a while to see the link!

That was a good episode lol flash rocks :D

the very last bit at the ending imo was the best though :D :D :D NO ONE SAY IT!!! :P

and OMG!!!! I totaly couldn't belive it when lex did the unmasking :P

Edited by synch

That was a good episode lol flash rocks :D

the very last bit at the ending imo was the best though :D :D :D NO ONE SAY IT!!! :P

and OMG!!!! I totaly couldn't belive it when lex did the unmasking :P

I guess you saw it! LOL

That was hilarious! hahaha I also liked the Washroom scene! hahahaha

All right, where did you two fellow Canucks watch this episode? I'm feeling left out here. @cry@

you have to download it, it was out in the uk.

LOL thats right bro! BT is your friend!

All right, where did you two fellow Canucks watch this episode? I'm feeling left out here. @cry@

you have to download it, it was out in the uk.

LOL thats right bro! BT is your friend!

I've been trying man, you think you could spare some of that luck you're always talking about Skips? I'm all out at the moment.@cry@

Now this was a Flash episode.... too bad it wasn't really Wally kicking butt and doing all those cool things with his powers. Man, he took on a ton of people from the League and knocked them the f*^@ out. Just shows how much Flash's powers are severely dumbed down in every other episode he's in.

Edited by 8speed

its not his power thats dumbed down its him him self lol. Hes just not the type of guy who wants to hurt people and not the brightest bulb in the bunch either imo ... hes the joker in the group so hes use to letting the others do the owrk for him :)

luthor though clearly does not care what happens to other people when he uses his powers :P

It wasnt a bad episode but it was strange that Luthor was able to get use to Flashes powers so fast.......

Infact, he even uses the superspeed BETTER than the flash himself......... just weird!

is it just me or were some of the rather overt sexual references a little disturbing?...for example...grodd saying "i do miss bending you to my will"...not complaining and it's way over the kids' heads so there's no reason not to have lines like that...but damn that was skeevy...skott

is it just me or were some of the rather overt sexual references a little disturbing?...for example...grodd saying "i do miss bending you to my will"...not complaining and it's way over the kids' heads so there's no reason not to have lines like that...but damn that was skeevy...skott

Oh yeah, that was pretty overt. I doubt the kiddies wouldn't get at least half of em in the show. And it's kind of creepy that Lex is more obsessed with "merging" with a robot, than with getting jiggy.

I saw it today. I thought it was pretty funny. What is that witch's name again?

Tala.

For me I don't care, but I thought it was a bit much for a kids' show. Oh well, not that it matters anymore anyway.

I think those are good touches trying to reach out to jolt the older audience. But they do stick out like a sore thumb... Not that it matters anymore since theres only 5 more episodes to air before its all over :(

Only to pervereded adults, all I got out of it that he was using his mind powers to controll her :P to kids thats nothing :P:D

what are grods powers btw?..

Only to pervereded adults, all I got out of it that he was using his mind powers to controll her :P to kids thats nothing :P:D

what are grods powers btw?..

Super intelligence and strength I guess! I thought he had telepathy too but I guess not!

"Aren't you going to wash your hands?"

"No, because I'm evil!"

HAHAHAHA it wasn't that exactly but it was a great quote nonetheless! @loll@

Yeah that was hilarious!