Share the love.

Fresh from the newlsetter, here is the list for the new comic 3 packs:

Dragonsky

Lt. Mikhail Gorky

Sgt. Sonya Misha

Lady Jaye

2X Cobra Gas Mask Troopers

Share the love.

They couldn't just include a couple of '86 BATs for issue #44? Unless these guys look cool this is another wave of comic packs I'll be passing up on.

I wish we could get some COBRA army builder comic packs.

ok..... are they trying to kill the line?

we all wanted a lady jaye but its a bit late.... and 2 gas mask troopers?? what are they??? plus, wouldn't it have made more sense to have a BAT, Lady Jaye, and Dr. Mindbender????

And don't get me started on another Oktober Guard pack... Come on... They are cool but are we EVER going to see Billy? Dr. Venom? They can do whatever they want AFTER THEY MAKE BILLY AND VENOM. How hard is that!??? No matter what they do, people won't be satisfied until they make these 2 figures so what are they waiting for? both are cool characters with a ton of potential for future figures...

Hasbro, I love ya, but why do you think these packs will sell better then others? It doesn't make any sense...

I don't have issue #44. Anyone have a scan of what those "Gas mask Troopers" look like? I'm hoping they are just basic Cobra Troopers but with kick ass gasmasks. I'm always for more Blue Shirts. The figures sound pretty cool too.

That would be very cool, actually...

Sounds good to me, it is good to see that we are getting packs, as for additional packs I am hopeful that we will see more. This is good news, some more October Guard is cool with me as well as Lady Jaye---- ohh yeah!

PEOPLE

god!!

I dont understand that some people dont like what we are getting, even if there is no pics of this figures there are some people that are saying that they wont buy anything of this, come on, i mean I prefer this than no joes at all.

Lets support the line!!!!!

PEOPLE

god!!

I dont understand that some people dont like what we are getting, even if there is no pics of this figures there are some people that are saying that they wont buy anything of this, come on, i mean I prefer this than no joes at all.

Lets support the line!!!!!

Agreed! It is nice to get more for the line and supporting it will keep it alive (we hope), I am just glad that we are getting more comic packs.

Here's the only shot of them from Issue #44:

issue44.jpg

The comic packs sound good to me, can't wait to see them. :)

issue44.jpg

Well if the head mold actually looks like that, then they might be worth it. I could them as grunt level Toxo-Vipers.

They'll probably just reuse the Comic Pack Trooper and throw in a removable gas mask, although I'd love to see a new head sculpt!

DAMN IT I freaking knew it. Marvel Issue 44 was going to be released some day because it had a lot of good characters. Lady Jaye and the joe drivers, plus Dr Mindbender and the BATs. I wanted a BAT comic pack figure with lady jaye and maybe a joe driver. BUT NO they had to include two useless masked Cobra troopers. What a waste.

I think #44 is pretty cool if the troops look good. They could have done one trooper and one bat though.

As far as the rest of the october guard #101 that is cool but, I would have liked to see

doc, snow job, gung ho torpedo, major bludd, scarface, beachhead, the twins, copperhead before the october guard. I guess they will be old sculpts so it is easier to do the guard then some of these other characters.

at the end of the day the pictures will play a big role fo me

This announcement is pretty decent news. I know that the Oktober Guard crowd is happy and being a Cobra Trooper builder, the gas mask troops will be welcome in my army (but I am sure they will be painted a different shade of blue and not match 100%, like always).

I do agree with Carl about Dr. Venom and Billy, although I would like an older Billy (like in the DD series) with his Snake Plissken look. Face it, if they make Billy from the Marvel run we will get either. . .

A. a little boy

B. Billy with eyepatch on an old Storm Shadow body

C. Billy as a brainwashed Cobra with that cheesy headgear

JLT

issue44.jpg

Hmmm.... could just be a Neo-Viper head on a Cobra Soldier body. Either way, it's some new troops that we didn't have before and that's always a good thing. Plus, a DECENT-looking Lady Jaye is a major plus! Heck, I just might slap an extra head on the SpyTroops version and make a good new sculpt Lady Jaye.

I don't really understand the complaining about the comic packs. We're going to be getting more Oktober Guard which is something that I never thought I'd see in my collecting lifetime. Secondly, we're getting new Cobra troops and Lady Jaye! C'mon-- she had a whopping ONE sculpt in the original line and then just one in the new sculpt line. Neither one had a head that you should write home about. As far as I'm concerned, this is good news all around!

It's good to know more comic packs are coming out. I just wish there were more!

Glad that they're finally using Lady Jaye since the Con Set come out a while back. And more Oktober Guard is never bad. I hope the Troops get good weapons (and LJ & the OG too).

Any word on when they will be out?

Edited by 8speed