Sign in to follow this  
PhoenixSword

my custom combra viper army is halfway there!

these are just simple repaints and headswaps but...there are going to be a little over 30 when im done...if i get done... anyway i have some other custom vipers i will be posting in here as soon as i get some pics of them! let me know what you think....yeah i know i need better paint..

Dvc00461.jpg

Dvc00460.jpg

Dvc00459.jpg

i have 4 of the black/red ones and 5 of the dialtone body ones (soon to be 10!)

Dvc00458.jpg

Dvc00470.jpg

Dvc00469.jpg

Dvc00465.jpg

Dvc00464.jpg

I love seeing pics of people's little armies. I wish it was like "The Indian In The Cupboard" and they'd all come to life and obey commands. lol

Nice use of the parts I sent you! :)

Ben

Very nice Viper Commandos unit.

Seperate Question: Does anyone know if there was a Viper custom using Crazylegs' body? I saw it like last year on the joecustom site and it was called a Cobra Air Viper Soldier or something. It was really nice and want to make one of my own.

thanks guys i took some more pics yesterday of their backs and in formation. hopefully will post some more pictures tomorrow

as for the snow vipers... i hate white paint! every kind of white paint i get never works. it usually peels a little from the shoulder. but i do like the the way they turned out besides that

one more! thing i cant think of what to call the unit i thought of viper comandos like RoyalMarine said but it doesnt sound right to me. Any suggestions would be cool

sorry i lied another thing i have to say.... I think im going to try and get a bit more of the dial tone bodies but im running low on viper heads... i will trade some stuff for some viper heads if anyone has any lying around. if you want i can post a pic of stuff i will trade i have filecards, some guns, some figs, and some vintage starwars figures as well as some from 98 i think..

Edited by PhoenixSword