Son of a b****!

Supreme Convoy

So I was playing with the Spidey from the Sinister Six set and his forearm came off!

It's a nice clean tear too. So there's no way of forcing it back on like Mr. Fantastic or Sandman. The obvious solution is super glue.... but dammit, it was a fun figure too :(

That blows! Thats my favorite Spidey! Its also one of the ones I'm most careful with. I always have a feeling his shoulder joints will brake. Now it looks like I'll have to watch out for his forearm too!

I know your pain. I just bought a Taskmaster (only one i've found at the stores). When I took him outta the package, I noticed his leg was loose. Odd for a new figure.

Five minutes later as I was positioning him on his glider, the leg snapped right off. Clean break too. If I tried to glue it back on, it wont be able to move. I'm considering putting in a metal bar with a bit of glue to fix it, but i'm not sure if I wanna risk it.

Sorry to hear about that man.....it's always a downer to have something you like break. :(

I have seen that Spider-man figure on eBay going for almost nothing so you might think about buying one on tha cheap. But maybe you can live with the glue fix.....I think that's what I would do.

Sorry to hear about that man.....it's always a downer to have something you like break. :(

I have seen that Spider-man figure on eBay going for almost nothing so you might think about buying one on tha cheap. But maybe you can live with the glue fix.....I think that's what I would do.

Eh, I guess I can live with gluing back together. I just got to be careful with it now. That and I have like 3 other Spidey's to play with.

But if I do want another one, it's nice to know that it's cheap online.

I had to buy 4 Sinister Six sets before I got one decent Goblin and one decent Spidey. All of the others had extremely fused joints and snapped off the minute I tried to move them.

My ML Taskmaster must be the "Sleepy Hollow" edition because his neck joint is SOOO frozen that I'll decapitate him if I try and move it. Can't replace him as I've never seen another one.

My Howling Man Wolf lost an arm right out of the package, as did all three of my attempts to own the "Snap Shot Spidey".

ML12 Apocalypse just had his right hip shear off with NO warning right after I assembled him.

Hopefully Hasbro can fix Toybiz's shoddy QC because they're really pretty darned awful right now.

I feel your pain. I loved taht Spidey and then his right left broke off at the hip. Let's have a moment of silence for all those figures lost.

Okay, that's enough. But really it did suck becasue Spidey is one of my favorite characters and was left without a decent comic based version.

Damn! Thats a sweet Spidey too! :(

I feel your pain. I loved taht Spidey and then his right left broke off at the hip. Let's have a moment of silence for all those figures lost.

Okay, that's enough. But really it did suck becasue Spidey is one of my favorite characters and was left without a decent comic based version.

Dude, you really should check out McF Spidey. Think that had to be the best Spidey out there to date...

I hate it when a figure breaks on me. No matter what type of figure it is, nothing makes me more sad then to open a figure right out of the package or even love the toy and have it break on me without warning. I feel for you, but it's something that every toy collector has to go through, there's the good and the bad of collecting toys, this goes under the bad.

Nuff Said

Dude, you really should check out McF Spidey. Think that had to be the best Spidey out there to date...

I know, right. I don't get how everyone is saying all that. I mean, it's like nobody has the ability to research a toy line before buying.

Super-Articulated Spider Man has gotta be one of the best Toy Biz figures out there.

So I was playing with the Spidey from the Sinister Six set and his forearm came off!

It's a nice clean tear too. So there's no way of forcing it back on like Mr. Fantastic or Sandman. The obvious solution is super glue.... but dammit, it was a fun figure too :(

Sorry to hear that man...I even would have sent you the one I had but I sold it in a lot a few weeks ago. Ive got an extra 1st appearance spidey you are more than welcome to have, if ya want. PM me if so.

Sorry to hear that man...I even would have sent you the one I had but I sold it in a lot a few weeks ago. Ive got an extra 1st appearance spidey you are more than welcome to have, if ya want. PM me if so.

Now that's classy. But I already have 1st appearance Spidey. Thanks for the offer though!

I have the Fearsome Foes Spidey and isn't that just the McFarlane figure just a new head sculpt? I would buy it, but that $7 could get me some more comics :)

I have the Fearsome Foes Spidey and isn't that just the McFarlane figure just a new head sculpt? I would buy it, but that $7 could get me some more comics :)

Yup, but the head is one of the best things about the McFarlane version.

I actually put that head on the FF version. It looks really good.