SIGMA SIX COBRA INFANTRY ---W.I.P.

DOCHOLIDAY56

OPINIONS PLEASE----------UNLESS OF COURSE YOU JUST DONT LIKE SIGMA SIX ---------

BUT HERES MY TAKE ON A SIGMA SIX COBRA INFANTRY -------------IF IT TURNS OUT AND I CAN WORK OUT A FEW DETAILS I MAY MAKE A FEW OF THESE AND PUT EM UP FOR SALE------

LMK WHAT YOU ALL THINK

100_2775.jpg

100_2778.jpg

100_2779.jpg

100_2781.jpg

LATER

DOC

Me likes....I'm really not sure what else you could do to him.....seems just about right to me. :)

Me likes....I'm really not sure what else you could do to him.....seems just about right to me. :)

THANKS BUD

AS FOR WHAT TO ADD OR DO ----DETAILS------IM A DETAILS KINDA GUY-------ILL GET HIM RIGHT----

I JUST HAVE TOO MANY CUSTOMS ON MY BOARD RIGHT NOW -----I GOTTA PUT A ORDER OF PRECEDENCE ON THEM BECAUSE IF I DONT ILL NEVER GET ANY OF THEM DONE!!!LOL

HES FIRST THOUGH

THANKS

DOC

Ok cool, I understand. All I have to say is if it looks this good know I really can't wait to see the finished product. :D

It's a great custom. However, it looks so close to being a COBRA Infantry yet the lack of COBRA symbols makes me think this is would make a good Beach-Head or Shockwave. Who knows, I might want one of these guys. Do you think you can keep one of the S6 COBRA Infantry customs as is right now?

Edited by code red shockwave

I don't really care for S6. But I have to say that that is a pretty good custom you got working there.

I do however agree with S6 fans, if you are going to make the line quit making redo's and add some new charcters. A Basic Cobra trooper is always an easy add. With as short of runn time it doesn't make sense to have redos already.

Sorry about the ranting. Really good job on the custom.

THANKS FOR ALL THE COOL COMMENTS GUYS---------

AND ALL CRITQUTING---------THIS IS A W.I.P GUYS-----------

ALL THE CHANGES YOU HAVE SAID

COBRA SYMBOLS-----BLUE HELMENT--------WEAPONS------ETC WILL ALL COME SOON-----

I HAVE A FEW OTHER DTAILS TO WORK OUT -----AND MOST OF THOSE WILL COME THIS WEEEKEND!!!!

SO MORE PICS TOOO COME SOON

DOC

The only thing about this custom that needs tweaking is the helmet. In Sigma 6, the Cobra Troopers have a basic version of Cobra Commander's helmet, minus the little black grill-like appendages around the mouth...and it and the uniform itself is grey in color, not blue. Maybe S6 Cobra Troopers' color schemes are based on the Cobra Stinger Driver?

Otherwise, it rocks! :)

Edited by Whitewolf

nice work looks done to me cant wait to see what else you do to it

i saw in the how to custom thread you said you where working on a scarlet or layde jay care to share what kind of base you are using for this

it also said you where going to do a dio, i have not seen one using sigma figs cant wait for that

good work

nice work looks done to me cant wait to see what else you do to it

i saw in the how to custom thread you said you where working on a scarlet or layde jay care to share what kind of base you are using for this

it also said you where going to do a dio, i have not seen one using sigma figs cant wait for that

good work

THANKS-------FOR THE COOL COMMENTS

I AM GOING TO TRY AND FINISH THIS TONIGHT AND TOMORROW------SO LOK FOR SOME MORE COOL PICS LATER

I ONLY HAVE A FEMALE IN THE EARLY STAGES RIGHT NOW-----------TOO EARLY TO SHARE ---BECAUSE I KNOW IT WILL CHANGE

I AM DOING A DIO ------BUT ITS AN 3 3/4 ARTIC DIO -----------AND ITS NOT FINISHED YET BECAUSE OF NO SNOW IN THIS WINTER WONDERLAND OF MICHIGAN

LATER

DOC

Pretty nice. Must have cost you a pretty penny though. I see parts from Cobra Commander, Kamura, and Tunnel Rat. Parts aren't cheap when figures cost $9.99 to $14.99 a pop.

YEAH------I JUST WISH HASBRO WOULD MAKE ONE-----

KAMAKURA HEAD---------------------9.99

COBRA COMMANDER BODY-----------14.99

TUNNEL RAT WEB GEAR---------------9.99

KNEE PADS FROM 12 IN S.SHADOW--?????

PLUS THE HELMENT

SO IM LIKE AT 45.00 ALREADY

GOOD THING I CAN USE EVERYTHING ELSE SOMEWHERE ELSE

LOL

DOC

KAMAKURA HEAD---------------------9.99

COBRA COMMANDER BODY-----------14.99