I thought I had a DCSH Batman for a fellow board member...

PJ

Well, like I said I almost had a DCSH Batman for a fellow board member. I was at the Spring Valley NY Target today and I saw a Batman figure on the pegs so I grabbed it for someone on the board...That is until I took a closer look at what was in my hands. Not only did some knuckle-head switch the figure with the Batman from the Superman 2-pack, but they also took that figures cloth cape and exchanged it with a cut up rag! I personally hate these types of scum worse than scalpers. Forget the fact that I'm a Batman collector because I can deal with not finding a figure. But I'm also a parent and this is where I get fired up. Most parents don't know the difference between one figure from another. So they get their child the Batman figure and when they get it home the kid has a figure that was not only switched which is bad enough, but they get one that has a rag for a cape. And that I just can't stand for. Anyway they took the figure off the floor to their security/loss prevention dept.

PJ

Jan1527.jpg

OMG, what a friggn bastard

I hate people who do that. Anyone read the latest Toyfare. some jerk actually wrote them a letter amitting he does it alot.

Here's the actually letter word for word. This guys a real A@#Hole.

Dear Toyfare,

Is anyone else buying the Jlu three packs, taking out the new figures, replacing them with one of the hundreds of Btamen we already have and then promptly returning them to Target. This isn't illegal right? Well I don't care. I did that with a batman froma flea market. Missing his cape and wrote screw you mattel on his back, then sat and gooned at my sweet collection of Bruce Timm Figures hoping Mattel saw the fig and felt bad about He-man. O yea and I was the guy opeining the tru 4 packs and taking out he Alfreds and Commish Gordons.

I hate people like that. D-bags like that need to get punched in the sac.

Arch

That's messed up.......dude needs to get a life if he can't afford the 8 bucks for a figure, imagine if he would put all that time and effort into something useful.............like a JOB!!!!!!!!!