X23 Variant Question

Carnifexoldoneye

in @can@ purple = regular

in @usa@ purple = chase

in @usa@ black = regular

in @can@ black = chase

basicly ... neither is neither cause grand f***ed it all up haha :D

Well now that I have them open both my lower torso and upper torso on Apocalypse both cracked/ Awesome.

Sorry to hear dude, I just got my set today and got very lucky with the lower torso of apocalypse. The legs are fully poseable. -_-

personaly I like both, how ever most go with the black, I think I like hte purple a bit more than the black one actaully ...

Now a purple one but with the black head ... would be great :D

Yep Purples our regular up here. @can@

i emailed toybiz to ask them officially the purple one is variant..........but i dont like mine i like the black ones face way better.

i emailed toybiz to ask them officially the purple one is variant..........but i dont like mine i like the black ones face way better.

then why even care? :P neither is rarer than the other so just be glad of that people @smilepunch@ Heck I actaully wish grand would do this with every chase @loll@

in @usa@ purple = chase

in @usa@ black = regular

in @can@ black = chase

I don't think this is completely true. BigBadToyStore has black suit X-23 listed as the variant and the package only has English text on it. It's more than twice as expensive as the purple version.

OmegaHarbinger

in @usa@ purple = chase

in @usa@ black = regular

in @can@ black = chase

I don't think this is completely true. BigBadToyStore has black suit X-23 listed as the variant and the package only has English text on it. It's more than twice as expensive as the purple version.

OmegaHarbinger

Well, that's not exactly true either.

The US did not receive Purple X-23 at all in the first shipments. So she is not a chase here. She simply doesn't ship to the US. The Black is the worldwide chase except for the US it seems. BBTS messed up and as you will notice all of the purple X's are gone.

Anyone who wants a black X-23 PM me if you can trade for a Purple. I really want to do a 2 for 2.

The purple ones just fugly!

Anyone got any comparison pictures of the two X23s? which is the better figure?

Anyone have any comparison pics of the two?

Draven

Here ya’ go…..

X-23 Regular & Variant

ML12X23.jpgML12X23Variant.jpg

Wow... the purple one looks like the love child of Wolverine and Miss Piggy.

And why does she have different-colored eyes and hair? I'm not aware of that power being attributed to her... ;)

The purple one looks kind of scary.... And is X-23 wolverine's kid here like in AoA? I only read some of the comics with her in them.

Nope. That was an unexpected twist in Akira Yoshida's story. The important aspects of her origin were covered in X-23 #2. All 22 interior pages can be seen at Mile High Comics

http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/x23-2/

Next, the first 6 pages from issue 3 can be found at

http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/x23-3/

I've only seen black suited ones. I found 8 the other day at walmart, but there was not another ML12 fig in sight except for Maestro (of course...). Weird. That's fine, I prefer the black one; the purple one is jacked.

OmegaHarbinger

Well, that's not exactly true either.

The US did not receive Purple X-23 at all in the first shipments. So she is not a chase here. She simply doesn't ship to the US. The Black is the worldwide chase except for the US it seems. BBTS messed up and as you will notice all of the purple X's are gone.

That's interesting. However, I noticed Bishop was the first character from series 12 to sell out at BigBadToyStore. I know that doesn't really prove anything but I just wanted to point out that the purple X-23 action figures didn't sell out the fastest.

OmegaHarbinger

I ordered what I thought was black suit X-23 from an online store. When the box arrived I opened it to find that they sent me the purple suit X-23. I like my purple X-23, but if I ever find the black suit figure at a local store I will buy it. From your picture, purple and black X-23 look like different characters.

I found two cases of ML12 at TRU yesterday and they each had 2 Purple X-23s and no other variants. I've also seen the purple X-23 7 times on the pegs. I don't believe the Purlple X-23 is a chase figure any longer in the U.S.