What's going on with wave 4?

Spike

I was just wondering, what the heck happened to wave 4. Not only have we should have heard the names, but we should have seen pictures by now i would think. If you have answers or just want to vent your frustration here, go right ahaed.

I was just wondering, what the heck happened to wave 4. Not only have we should have heard the names, but we should have seen pictures by now i would think. If you have answers or just want to vent your frustration here, go right ahaed.

Ive seen this wave 4 list but I dont know if its for real or not.

Falcon

Airtight

Outback

Munitia

Night Viper

Cobra Officer

First of all, Joe, go play with your doll houses, lol. Second of all I'm not worried about wave 3 because I got it from bbts, you should all do that too. And thanks for the possible list Sgt. Smith.

You could say that the wave 4 list has been available even before wave 1 came out. Amazon.com had that list of all the figures of waves 1-4 listed way back then. The list that Sgt. Smith gave out is just the figures that remain on that list. All the others have been crossed off in the previous waves.

I would like to see some pictures of the upcoming wave. But I don't expect to see those for at least a few more weeks. Probably late Feb. <_<

My birthday is in 1 week and I am still hoping HTS gets wave 3 by then! Yeah right, and Storm Shadow won't switch sides again. @rolleye@

screw wave 4.. I wanna know about wave 6...

I already paid an overpriced amount for my wave 3 from an online reltailer... and I pre-ordered wave 4 from www.spikesmammaplayswithmytoys.com... so I'm all set with that, but wave six is what I'm waiting for... I just cant wait.. I'm too impatient... and I want it now... let me go start another thread for it... heck, let me start 3.. cause you know, we dont have enough threads asking what's up, or where's this wave, or what happened that wave/figure...

oh, I might as well get it out of the way...

Seeing how we're not seeing pics of wave 4 yet... I wonder if Hasbro decided to cancel DTC... or maybe they gonna shut down HTS... or wait... even though they have nothing to do with it.. I bet, cause we haven't seen wave 4 pics... they're gonna cancel Sigma Six

:o ohhhs no, I said it... it's over... :rolleyes:

oh, and yeah... I forgot this so you dont take me serious... @smilepunch@

Edited by JoeRhyno

I'd assume wave 4 pics will pop up right after the last item from wave 3 (Viper Lockdown) has started shipping, and that HTS will have Viper Lockdown available first (right alongside the other wave 3 stuff). Then wave 4 will be available in April/May, wave 5 in late July/early August, and wave 6 around Christmas time.

+-MWG-+

I have to walk away from the jokes now Joe, you have won the battle for now, lol. But I do have to say I feel sorry for you buddy. You're mean, lol. Nice one, I give up for now. It's too early in the morning for me and I just woke up, you win. But as for everything else, i don't know, I guess I just like to see the stuff come out quick.

screw wave 4.. I wanna know about wave 6...

I already paid an overpriced amount for my wave 3 from an online reltailer... and I pre-ordered wave 4 from www.spikesmammaplayswithmytoys.com... so I'm all set with that, but wave six is what I'm waiting for... I just cant wait.. I'm too impatient... and I want it now... let me go start another thread for it... heck, let me start 3.. cause you know, we dont have enough threads asking what's up, or where's this wave, or what happened that wave/figure...

oh, I might as well get it out of the way...

Seeing how we're not seeing pics of wave 4 yet... I wonder if Hasbro decided to cancel DTC... or maybe they gonna shut down HTS... or wait... even though they have nothing to do with it.. I bet, cause we haven't seen wave 4 pics... they're gonna cancel Sigma Six

:o ohhhs no, I said it... it's over... :rolleyes:

oh, and yeah... I forgot this so you dont take me serious... @smilepunch@

Whew! The smell of sarcasm is so strong on this one that I got a wiff of it all the way here in MD! @loll@