Another Monkey-Rhyno production...

JoeRhyno

I was bored and after seeing Mando's cool Anakin w/ his 501st clones, I was seeing if my crappy cheap-o editing program could do lightsabers... it couldn't :( so I had to do it all by hand...

aalyacolor.jpg

whacha think so far? I'm gonna go in with a blue-er color on her skin cause it looks too purple to me... and then of course I'll do the pants/boots and her had stuff... I was just messing around and couldn't stop... but now, I have to go.. so untill tonight... let me know how she looks?

I was bored and after seeing Mando's cool Anakin w/ his 501st clones, I was seeing if my crappy cheap-o editing program could do lightsabers... it couldn't :( so I had to do it all by hand...

aalyacolor.jpg

whacha think so far? I'm gonna go in with a blue-er color on her skin cause it looks too purple to me... and then of course I'll do the pants/boots and her had stuff... I was just messing around and couldn't stop... but now, I have to go.. so untill tonight... let me know how she looks?

nice! I want that nemisis enforcer for my collection!

Here you go Joe...

88767587_632b24cade.jpg

Hope you don't mind! :)

It's a great picture! Aayla is my favorite! Nice work!

Edited by Mandalorian30

LOL! Yeah, it was a pain to crop those tails, cause they were so much lighter than the rest of the body. It was hard for the crop tool to read teh lines. It still cut it a little bit, but not nearly as bad as I did before.

So, I guess now this is a Monkey-Rhyno-Mando Production ? ;)