Ml 13 baf confirmed!

deadpool lives

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping its true, but I will still not believe it 100% until we get pictures or an official statement...but damn, wont be able to skip that wave if it is in fact Onslaught. A case gets preordered as soon as its official.

The Onslaught saga was AWESOME! I had the first line of figures they made back in the 90's and those were cool, but sadly I had to sell them with the rest of my old Marvel collection. I WAS going to keep them, but with my financial situation being bad at the time I had no choice.

This will be awesome if they do it, I'll buy them in a heartbeat!

I never could find the original onslaught figure :(

I wanted all that wave lol :S Heck I still do even if we get one in this wave :P

THat apocalypse in the wave is just awsome even today :D

Edited by synch

Yeah man, that original Onslaught figure rocked! It Rocked!! Onslaught came with a "backpack" that contained BaldyX. What an awesome character! I'm just remembering way back when Bishop ran into old security footage of Jean Grey saying that they were "deceived" and all of a sudden something happens and it looks like she was blasted away. This planted the seed of the "Death of most of the Xmen" except of course Gambit, whom Bishop was playing hot and cold as to the identity of the Xmen Traitor. I had a theory that it !was Rogue, boy was i off the mark! Damn I hope BAF Onslaught is true!

Yeah, I hate to be blunt here, but a store putting this info up is far from 'official.' There are still sites that say we're getting lackeys. Onslaught is the most popular pack-in rumor, so it's not like a store couldn't pick up on that and post it up.

Remember when stores were putting up waves 10 and 11 from info they got on a message board?

Yeah, I hate to be blunt here, but a store putting this info up is far from 'official.' There are still sites that say we're getting lackeys. Onslaught is the most popular pack-in rumor, so it's not like a store couldn't pick up on that and post it up.

Remember when stores were putting up waves 10 and 11 from info they got on a message board?

I do remember what you are talking about, I just thought this might be usefull information. Plus it says confirmed, so I posted it here thinking that someone else could confirm the info that this website claimed true. :mellow:

I do remember what you are talking about, I just thought this might be usefull information. Plus it says confirmed, so I posted it here thinking that someone else could confirm the info that this website claimed true. :mellow:

Hey, I'm not trying to rain on the parade- I hope it's true, and I'll be ecstatic if it is. :)

... but it's just not oficial. At all. One online store out of the hundreds out there saying it's happening means pretty much zip, and we're not likely to get any word from Toy Biz until the Toy Show.

Yeah man, that original Onslaught figure rocked! It Rocked!! Onslaught came with a "backpack" that contained BaldyX. What an awesome character! I'm just remembering way back when Bishop ran into old security footage of Jean Grey saying that they were "deceived" and all of a sudden something happens and it looks like she was blasted away. This planted the seed of the "Death of most of the Xmen" except of course Gambit, whom Bishop was playing hot and cold as to the identity of the Xmen Traitor. I had a theory that it !was Rogue, boy was i off the mark! Damn I hope BAF Onslaught is true!

Good luck getting one now at a good price. Mine sold on Ebay for $30+ and I think I put a BIN on it for $20. The Apocalypse from that line sold for $45 which also had a $20 BIN option. I guess someone should have used the BIN when they had the chance!

Don't you guys thinkn they'll be TWO versions of onslaught one with his helmet and the one without his helmet during the last book.

I really dont see that happening....at all. If they're really going to do him it will be with the helmet for sure.

I can't see them doing different heads even if one is for the chase figures :S

THe one with the new head has a n entirely different body as well...

I'd like to see us get both some how though for sure ... if anything I want the one where he has profX in his back :P that would be neat, a nice lil compartment where we can stick iml profx into :P

Onslaught is allso hugee though , I'm wondering how they can even make him for the line ... What charecters are in this wave again?.. are they all "small" guys or ?.. since normaly they tend to stick the larger parts wtih the smaller guys...

spiderman, sentianl head, x23 apoc head ... wolverine , apoc chest ect

Edited by synch

Onslaught is allso hugee though , I'm wondering how they can even make him for the line ... What charecters are in this wave again?.. are they all "small" guys or ?.. since normaly they tend to stick the larger parts wtih the smaller guys...

spiderman, sentianl head, x23 apoc head ... wolverine , apoc chest ect

Last I heard it was;

Pyro

Abomination

Green Goblin

Loki

Blackheart

Lady Deathstrike

Woohoo, I dont have to buy the whole set now. Nothing against Onslaught but it really wasnt a story I liked to much. Pyro and Green Goblin are the only must buys for me this wave. About time as room is getting a bit limited.