Marvel Legends Series 15

A New Hope

Well thats if Toybiz is even in charge anymore... lol

What surprises me is that we are getting so many figures that are being made as ML and MS. I thought the whole reason behind MS was we would get figures that wouldn't make it to the ML line. Yet here we are getting Spider Woman and Moon Knight.

the ml spiderwoman could be the black costume version for all you know

the ml spiderwoman could be the black costume version for all you know

Well, Spider-woman is slated to have a variant. I'd imagine we get both, red as the main and black as the variant. I say red for the main figure because she is having the most push in the comics. The black costume SW hasn't really done anything in years.

Much like Captain Marvel has a variant too. Most likely Genis regular and Mar-vell variant.

ic.....maybe its first apperance spider woman, where she had a skullcap and didnt have her hair out

I figure it will be the black out fit one with the chase being the tna styled one :S least I hope we get a tna styled one for ml anyways ... cause the MS is fugly :(

I think this one is legit since some of the figures are confirm. Was this the wave that was goin to have the quinn jet?

The Quin-jet didn't cost-out the way they wanted--was too much for the budget they have for this way.

Its possible it'll see inclusion at some point in the future, perhaps in some other form or presentation.

MS suck compared to ML. They are hugely overpriced and poor quality imo. I had to look through a slew of Thanoses to finally find a good one.

Thanoses. That's kina funny.

Anyway, hopefully we will get ML Moonknight and Spiderwoman because that's the only way I would get them.

how do you tell if you have a good thanos or not?.. My comic shops finaly got mine in :) Its still there though so I havn't really looked at it much :S :) Looked ok to me aside for the dang red color around his eyes... ah well

& what happens in 30 days?...

how do you tell if you have a good thanos or not?.. My comic shops finaly got mine in :) Its still there though so I havn't really looked at it much :S :) Looked ok to me aside for the dang red color around his eyes... ah well

& what happens in 30 days?...

international toy fair

Please let the spiderwoman variant be Julia Carpenter and please let it be easy for me to find at least one without selling off a limb. I need her for my west coast avengers roster. I preordered a case of these cause I can't wait to have moon knight, wasp, and quicksilver. If I were to get a variant case, that would make it all the better...