Sigma 6 and the number 666.

Agrevane

Has any one ever looked into the numerical value of Sigma 6? At first, I thought that sigma translated into 600, and was trying to tie it into the mark of the beast 666. When I did research, I found out that Sigma has two meaning. The numerical value of Sigma is 200 and in business, Sigma stands for excellent. The only way you might be able to tie in Sigma 6 with the mark of the beast would be to consider these facts

1. There are 6 members on the Sigma team.

2. The mark on there chest is the number 6,

3. There is a 6 pointed star shape thing around the number 6 on there sigma suits.

If you looked at it that way, you would come up with 666. To me putting those thing together would be a kind of a stretch, especially if you are trying to tie Sigma 6 into any thing having to do with the mark of the beast. If I did that, I would have taken into account that the Hebrew Letter for 6 is W and every time you went anywhere on the web you would be typing WWW.com or if you use your imagination 666.com. @firedevil@

You can also take into account that the order to kill all Jedi’s in the Star Wars Movies was 66.. I have some times wonder if this was attempt by Lucas to make the Sith lord more evil, by trying to tie them into our real world religious culture.

Hmmm I think your stretching a little bit. theres always been numerical connotations involved in naming people with no hidden meaning. The lone ranger, the dynamic duo, threes Company, The fantistic four. And Sigma Six. I coudnt think of anything with five. :)

Hmmm I think your stretching a little bit. theres always been numerical connotations involved in naming people with no hidden meaning. The lone ranger, the dynamic duo, threes Company, The fantistic four. And Sigma Six. I coudnt think of anything with five. :)

The fab five. @smilepunch@ @loll@

-saboteur

LOL...you have to play all the Sigma 6 DVDs backwards to get the evil messages out of them! @firedevil@

Things like:

Buy more figures...

Sigma 6 does not suck...

This is the future of GI Joe...

Hasbro owns your immortal soul...

You cannot break your GI Joe addiction, so stop trying...

Submit to Sigma 6 and you shall dwell in the house of GONZO forever...

And THAT was just off of the Ninja Showdown DVD!!

@firedevil@ MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! @firedevil@

LOL...you have to play all the Sigma 6 DVDs backwards to get the evil messages out of them! @firedevil@

Things like:

Buy more figures...

Sigma 6 does not suck...

hahahahah. if the #666 has to do with S6 maybe it will die off sooner????

The fab five. @smilepunch@ @loll@

-saboteur

...and don't forget about the Magnificent Seven, cowboy.

1. There are 6 members on the Sigma team.

2. The mark on there chest is the number 6,

3. There is a 6 pointed star shape thing around the number 6 on there sigma suits.

MUUWHAH..HAH..HAH..HAH!

nurplesatanpump5dz.gif

I'LL SWALLOW YOUR SOULS!!!!

Things like:

Buy more figures...

Sigma 6 does not suck...

Know I am scared @loll@

I did make a mistake when counting Sigma Joes, as for the toy line there is Duke, Spirit, Heavy Duty, Tunnel Rat, Kamakura, Long Range, and Snake Eye's. That comes out be eight. Then if you look at the TV show you can add Jinx, Scarlet, and High Tech.

Theological scholars don't even agree on whether the number is 666 or 669--there's been debate for years over this.

In fact, more and more scholars are leaning towards the second set of numbers.

And I think too much is being read into nothing with this.

I think you'd have a better go at tie this numerology thing into a SEAL Team 6 kind of thing, because there's far, far more closer ties to that than the number of the beast.

Theological scholars don't even agree on whether the number is 666 or 669--there's been debate for years over this.

In fact, more and more scholars are leaning towards the second set of numbers.

And I think too much is being read into nothing with this.

I think you'd have a better go at tie this numerology thing into a SEAL Team 6 kind of thing, because there's far, far more closer ties to that than the number of the beast.

I totally agree with you, it is much to do about nothing. Then you have to look into the fact that Marines are called Devil dogs. @smilepunch@

I totally agree with you, it is much to do about nothing. Then you have to look into the fact that Marines are called Devil dogs. @smilepunch@

And GI Joe had a bright orange one-man attack boat called the Devilfish.

ok, S6 is pretty cool to me, i got the last snake-eyes at wal*mart, I've seen the hover-cycle on sale for $9.99, and the CC coming out looks so amazing, i might have to toss out my 1990s HOF version to make more room. (pah! yeah right!) so, so many of you seem to think sigam six is a sigma sucks, (im lookin' at you, VH) but i am standing up for it. just because they are replacing the 3 3/4 line, doesn't mean it's bad. people said the same thing about the HOF line in the '90s, but it pulled through. this is the same, to me. my first figure was a HOF grunt, then i got Mercer from the 3 3/4" line. i didn't care about scale difference, i just pretended the Mercer figure was a midget (we still allowed to say that?) any who, i think that if you go buy a S6 figure, you might catch the crze before it catches you. you may think im crazy, some are true. but i know that the joes are the same great figures they were in the '80s.

and that's my 2 cents.

Edited by Autobot Commander for all ages

Hey newbie... no offence... but lets try putting a couple periods in there(not to mention capital letters at the beginning of the sentence), oh... and hitting the "enter" button a couple times... it's hard to read when it's all jumbled up like that ;)

Where'd you see the hover bike for $10?

Edited by JoeRhyno

Why was this even thought of? Seriously, just becuase you dont like a toy, dosnt mean you have to try to find a way to tie it in with the apocolips. Just dont buy them.

Muwahahahaha! @firedevil@

Joerhyo, I saw it at Wal*mart, got mixed into the clearance stuff. I asked a cashier and it rang as $9.99, but my mom said no. I went back today and it was jacked back up.

She said no because, and I qoute; "This 'Snake eyes' thing is the last toy I'm getting you." Two days later, she let me buy a G1 Prime at a comic shop for $42.89 total. He's pretty good shape too.

They also had a G1 Megs MISB for $179.99, 3/4 dinobots for $29.99 each, ironhide for $9.99, and a few minicars. I think i saw hound in there. Would anyone want me to try to pick one up?

Why was this even thought of? Seriously, just becuase you dont like a toy, dosnt mean you have to try to find a way to tie it in with the apocolips. Just dont buy them.

@hmmm@ You're not REALLY offended by all this are you?

Not buying them is certainly ONE recourse, but making fun of them is ANOTHER, and I like that one just as much, so I found the post funny. ;)

Why was this even thought of? Seriously, just because you dont like a toy, dosnt mean you have to try to find a way to tie it in with the apocalypse. Just dont buy them.

@hmmm@ You're not REALLY offended by all this are you?

Not buying them is certainly ONE recourse, but making fun of them is ANOTHER, and I like that one just as much, so I found the post funny. ;)

I was hopping everyone would kind of find this funny, with just a little on the serious side, It just as bad as people being upset about there being a UN flag in the Cartoon and not a US flag. @firedevil@

From what I was taught as a kid, the UN, AKA one world Government was supposed to imposing the mark of the beast on everyone. @smilepunch@

Edited by Agrevane

Things like:

Buy more figures...

Sigma 6 does not suck...

@loll@ I'm gonna go with this theory... (lol)

I really wish you'd quit badmouthing S6, it's not evil. only misunderstood, it's like a marvel reader hating the hulk.

Just go out and by one figure, doesn't matter which. Save the packaging and try it out for a while. if you don't like it, return it. there is the new Sky B.A.T. coming out, try him. try any of them. Just give S6 a chance, I thought it'd suck, so wrong. they are suprisingly better (in some ways) than the 3 3/4" figures. just no cool vehicles for the S6 dudes.

Please, just give them a chance.

I really wish you'd quit badmouthing S6, it's not evil. only misunderstood, it's like a marvel reader hating the hulk.

Just go out and by one figure, doesn't matter which. Save the packaging and try it out for a while. if you don't like it, return it. there is the new Sky B.A.T. coming out, try him. try any of them. Just give S6 a chance, I thought it'd suck, so wrong. they are suprisingly better (in some ways) than the 3 3/4" figures. just no cool vehicles for the S6 dudes.

Please, just give them a chance.

Sally Struthers couldn't have said it better!

sally9yr.png

^_^ I just wish I could have found one of her blubbering instead!

Is that an insult? Becasue I don't really understand it. Are you agreeing with me, or mocking me?

Something tells me, by the little devil-man above, that you've never bought a S6 toy, right?

He's mocking you.