Found my Jim Lee Storm

Lady Jaye

Well went to the store for the first time in a long time, and I got to snatch up a Storm figure from the X-Men classics line!! Wish the line would continue to be able to get them all!! @grumpy@ I doubt we'll get that promised voted best cover line!!!

Congrats on the find. I have seen a few post were people have been saying the paint job her was really bad, but the posters didn't elaborate on what the problem was.....the only thing I could come up with was maybe the yellow lines. What did you think of her paint job?

Yea she is rather blue!! If it's just a wash, any ideas or reccomendations on how to remove it? I would love to see her in pure white uniform!!! They really need to lay off the washes!! First it was Cyke and his black wash, anow this!!

And Draven, I hope you're right!!!

Yea she is rather blue!! If it's just a wash, any ideas or reccomendations on how to remove it? I would love to see her in pure white uniform!!! They really need to lay off the washes!! First it was Cyke and his black wash, anow this!!

And Draven, I hope you're right!!!

sorry, it has been said to be made of blue plastic.

Congrats LJ!!!

Shes pretty!

sorry, it has been said to be made of blue plastic.

That's so stupid. How are you going to make a figure that is dressed in brilliant white in blue?? If Hasbro does take over, and Falcon and co. continue to develop them, it should improve on stupid decisions such as this!! @grumpy@

Yeah LJ, she is molded in blue plastic. MS did the same thing with the Emma Frost figure. Molded her in blue and thus it has a blue hue to it like the Storm. It bothers me on Emma, and I am sure it will on Storm, but oh well what you gonna do? lol

Draven

Yeah LJ, she is molded in blue plastic. MS did the same thing with the Emma Frost figure. Molded her in blue and thus it has a blue hue to it like the Storm. It bothers me on Emma, and I am sure it will on Storm, but oh well what you gonna do? lol

Draven

I'd love to know why they went with blue plastic for a mostly white figure.....seems very odd to me. Ah well, I still want to get her.