WOw!

synch

Saw this on the front page!!

http://afigures.com/g/?mode=view&album=Dia...ize=800&start=0

I am impressed!!!

HeyJprime you gona be getting this one?. . Now I know its not really a "prime " butttt.... :P

I allso love how it comes with a key haha! Too bad it does not come witha "pull open, light up" gimick as well though... :(

I Like this a lot!! I wish the blue inside though was just plain round though rather than all bumpy looking :S :(

Oh yea, any one know a price on this sucker?.. Less I missed it on the main page there I don't think I saw one ... :S If Its over the $60 range I dout I will get it...

It'll go for 200-300 US. Trust me, props like that never sell for very little.

So on that note, you won't be getting it I suppose.

Dag yea I know you're probly right ... Just look at them CRAP motion globes/snowglobes whatever they are charging for :S

That thing is just begging to have a metal chain attached to it.

Yea you're so right! I'm sure thats gona be the "exclusive/rare/limited" version that there gona charge an other $200 for though @loll@

Dag yea I know you're probly right ... Just look at them CRAP motion globes/snowglobes whatever they are charging for :S

That thing is just begging to have a metal chain attached to it.

Yea you're so right! I'm sure thats gona be the "exclusive/rare/limited" version that there gona charge an other $200 for though @loll@

It'll be a con excliusive somewhere, and Brian's Toys will get the majority of them. @loll@

At the least, when given the track record for busts/statues/etc, I do expect something like a more metallic repaint or a version with a more lumimous Matrix crystal, as a con or retailer exclusive.

Damn this thing is hot! I just wish I had room for statues. @grumpy@ This would make a great center piece to my collection. :)

Dude this is one case I Think where you can make an exception :) Probly not something many will have in there collection if the price is high too ;) Picture like ... a good chunk of all you're prices around this sucker :D

that is cool! check out the back side, it has a key

I said that lol & yea its a cool/yet weird throw in :D

I can see the OPtimus Prime people bringing this to the CONs.

HEres to you jprime @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @smilepunch@

I wonder how many versions indeed that they are gona make of this ... "dark matrix/decepticon" one perhaps?

Damn this thing is hot! I just wish I had room for statues. @grumpy@ This would make a great center piece to my collection. :)

Dude this is one case I Think where you can make an exception :) Probly not something many will have in there collection if the price is high too ;) Picture like ... a good chunk of all you're prices around this sucker :D

yeah, you should make an exception for this.

that is cool! check out the back side, it has a key

I said that lol & yea its a cool/yet weird throw in :D

oh yeah lol must of missed that :P

its due out this summer but still dont have a price on it. Also im not 100% sure but I think it might light up to.

THat would help with the price at least eh?..

I know who wont be buying one....that's just too much money for me. :(

Trust me, I have. This is really the only statuesque figure that has given me that "itch". @hmmm@

I can see the OPtimus Prime people bringing this to the CONs.

HEres to you jprime @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @smilepunch@

Imagine if I tried to open it up and "The Touch" started playing from inside of it. That would suck. :(

yeah, you should make an exception for this.

Stop with the peer pressure! :P