TNI Custom Debut - The Summers Brothers by DDD

Dirty Dog Designs

Hey guys making my TNI Custom Debut so don't be too harsh.....not sure if it is ok to post customs here so feel free to let me know if I posted it wrong.

First up is my light up Astonishing X-men Cyclops

AXMCyclops.png

I scratch built the internal light up mechanism & swapped out the hands with Punishers & lower legs from Cable.

Next up is Havok in his modern duds

HavokFin2.png

He is made from a Angel head, Bullseye upper torso, with Cyclops thighs & Magneto calfs & Black Panthers boots.

The rest is all Apoxie Sculpt.

Thanks for looking,

DDD

Excellent, very smoothe and professional, they don't look like customs.

Great job!

Both of these figures could win you the 100 bucks that TNI is giving away for best customs.....I mean damn they don't even look custom. Good luck with the contest man. :)

Wow your Cyclops is awesome. Do you happen to do commisions? Would love to have an Astonishing Cyke. Great job man - Christopher

Well actually as it so happens he is up on eBay right now & I am mulling over putting up Havok also.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=6028713398

Also I do accept commisions message me for more details,

Thanks for all the kind words guys

DDD

NICE WORK!!! You should be sculpting for ToyBiz/Hasbro!!!! The quality of your work shows!!! That Havok is really cool!!! TB/Hasbro should take notes from you!!! Keep it up!!!

Great job, How did you get cyke's legs on bullseye's lower torso without the figure breaking?

Well I did have to crack open the torso & the waist & then had to adapt the pegs on Cyclops to fit into the Bullsesye's peg holes & still retain all the articulation.

Not easy by any means but I have used Bullseye so many times for fodder & I feel the need to make these types of changes so that my shelves aren't full of the same lil' guy.

Thanks for looking everyone & for the warm welcome,

DDD